What's new

1000 watt organic project

DonChron

What up ic mag...Im over here workin on setting up some perpetual medicinal for those who are in need !!
So gime some constructive criticism where u feel the need, and as far as the chems go...we all know how many articles of myth and hype are exposed of the strains, I was gifted a few chem dawg 94' s1s..Curious as to see how authentic they are, looking like a cat piss type bud structure with fat dark kush like leaves...the smell in early flower reminded me of cat piss as well, beginning to take on a much more pungent smell now..cant put my finger on it...hashy/sweet? anyways I got some clones and mums to share later as the project develops..all comments welcome ,take it easy ICers

the chems

chem fan

Knights templar X herijuana day 24

Kt X heri

...til later

DonChron

still workin on lightproofing the veg cab..as well as passive intake and ventilation..the cab consists of 4 - 2 X 4' T20 fluros mounted vertically in the corners.
a few updates for all ya'll

chem dawg 94 day 18

knights templar X herijuana

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Whatever you're doing to them--they like it. Plants look great.

*tagged*

DonChron

-VT- said:
Whatever you're doing to them--they like it. Plants look great.

*tagged*

thanks man,must be the promix.

cab done...and veg has begun :rasta:
I've got 3 lifesaver f2s from seed vegging,6 WR cuts,a few Venomhead,bluemystic cuts still rooting,and a few pbutters X heri from seed.

take care

chemy @ 28 days

before

after

D

daddyhaze

Nice Don! lookin great man, Im interested in Knights Templar(c99xHerijuana), I have a mom of her in the fam, but have only tried a smoke 1 time and havent had the right timing to get her into a run...... Is taht what you have or do you have the KT backcrossed with herijuana? Im very interested in any info you have! thanks Bro! once again looks good man!

DonChron

slippies

slippies

hey Dhaze, first off..I fucked up...I'm growing a herijuana X knights templar ,not the other way around..whoops..
the plant does seem to be showing some cindi domi though..look at those thin leaves..Do know that knights templar was bred OG/iguana kush X c99..herijuana is a nearly pure afghani plant..right? bred to be a fast finishing sativa
so pretty much all I know is it's supposed to produce dank nug :bandit:
hope that helped ? show your gear off when u get em in bro

take care

hazy

Veteran
that's a pretty cool veg cab you got there DC. Have you tried the Chemdawg before?

Mmmmmm....herijuana.

Looking good mate.

If your into organic, you might look into mycorrhizal fungi. Gives drastic improvements in yield and pretty much everything else.

Fungi Perfecti offers a great product I currently use.
Paul Stamets (owner of FP) has some great videos on youtube that are worth watching, very interesting stuff.

Anyways good luck and stay safe!

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
DonChron said:

whaddup don, the only thing i would have to say/ask, is can you put some more shelves in there with those cups (which im assuming is your veg/clone cab)

it would be a shame to let all that height go to waste. say maybe two more shelves and some more floros' ? i really wish i had that kinda height in my veg/clone part of my current cab. id be able to run 32 at a time EASY!!! lol

other than that, damned fine grow, damned fine inDEED.

DonChron

hazy said:
that's a pretty cool veg cab you got there DC. Have you tried the Chemdawg before?
thanks bro.If had the chem D before,absolute heavy OG heritage..good shit

freedominphilly said:
Yeah man, look like progress is definitely being made. Keep up the hard work and keep us updated.
really do appreciate the encouragement, mr.mutha fuckin 12 lb pull MUahaha

Bill O'Reilly said:
Mmmmmm....herijuana.

Looking good mate.

If your into organic, you might look into mycorrhizal fungi. Gives drastic improvements in yield and pretty much everything else.

Fungi Perfecti offers a great product I currently use.
Paul Stamets (owner of FP) has some great videos on youtube that are worth watching, very interesting stuff.

Anyways good luck and stay safe!
fuck yea!!!!all about that beneficial bacteria right,ill check into it

FRANKENBLUNT420 said:
whaddup don, the only thing i would have to say/ask, is can you put some more shelves in there with those cups (which im assuming is your veg/clone cab)

it would be a shame to let all that height go to waste. say maybe two more shelves and some more floros' ? i really wish i had that kinda height in my veg/clone part of my current cab. id be able to run 32 at a time EASY!!! lol

other than that, damned fine grow, damned fine inDEED.

thats a good call right there,would be a shame to waste that light of life my bruda..Im gona design some and get them in asap

Encouragement aside ,thanks dudes,long story short my bros lil wishbone fucker terrier got into my veg cab and ate all the WR foliage...stripped all the clones to their stems..left for dead.. I do have some more cuts ,seedlings,and mums still.veggin out now.updates later no access to a cam till after the new year..Sooo my brothers and sisters have a dank ass new year and bless good to one another ,take care:rasta:

DonChron

thanks vigilo, only emotion I felt was to drop punt the dog...which of course I didn't :laughing:

Did drop the 4 lifesavers and 3 outa a mix two and a half weeks ago and they were transplanted into a simple organic mix and put into flowering tonight.
took 15 venomhead cuts a week ago which are rooting in a 20 site now.
here are some brief,fresh updates..and just for proportion,the card in the photos is out of a granny-deck,,extra fat
take care

simple easy 1:2 organic mix...promix wasn't available:badday:

as you can see,I like to keep things nice n' easy

Last edited:

DonChron

the buds

the buds

the kt X heri were put into flowering 38 days ago,along with one Chem dawg 94,the other chem 15 days later..the kt is producing more resin in general ,but the CD is producing greater amounts in specific locations.check the macros
:rasta: peace brudas

heri x kt

chem
47326weedz_013-med.jpg

Last edited:
T

TylerDurden

:yummy: Those are some good & greasy lookin buds you have there Don :D Ive recently fell in love with the CD after seeing all the pictures of it on the web and after seeing those, I absolutely have to get my hands on a cut some day. And the heri X kt looks like an interesting cross as well. I like the simple veg cab design too, gotta look into building me one pretty soon here. Just thought Id stop by and check out the grow. Ill be pullin up a chair for the rest of this, take it easy bro.

Mr. Durden :joint:

DonChron

Mr.Durden thanks for stoppin in ,theres a seat reserved for you..VIP
but I must say I'm impressed with this chem 94' from seed, really does resemble the chem D cut I grew a year or so ago...Well see what the end product looks like, appears to be 2 insanely sativa domi phenos though ,which has me a bit confused.

the veg cab cost me about 50$ to build,30$ 'portable closet' frame from wallyworld,5$ of polyvinyl,5$ R11 foam board,8$ foil tape roll...
a bit of labor is required I figure I'll save 250$ over a hydrotent or hut whatever...cut your own size intake and exhaust holes..just a personal preference
like frankenblunt suggested though ,some shelves will be going in soon enough here once I get enough veggies to require it!

hate startin from scratch like this, think I'm gonna place an order for some serious chronic seeds and/or bubblegum tomorrow off the old bay..

stay tuned bro ,take care
:rant:

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Knight templar and others look real good,nice job...DonChron...

DonChron

Thanks alot CH9, ima readin the FG13 banner as we speak...fire stuff u got man!
brief update ,2 latest flowering plants are on day 45.had to stake n tie the KT today after the kola had leaned the plant. rooted 1 heri X KT cut ,2 venomhead, and one CD#2 ( more mature plant)..have a white rhino X sk1 cut vegged and flowerin with the venomhead mum ,and the 6 seedlings..startin to get veggie in there

the flowering plants were fed a Sweet** and guano tea today , along with a little 1/4 tbsp epsom for the MG deficiency they seem to be suffering.

harvests to come!
take care

Keep It Simple Stoner method :rasta:

WR X SK1

:joint:

DonChron

flushed all week last and the heri X KT was cut today at day 56
gonna let the chem go another 10-15 days....

in the mean time ima make some iso with the leaf and shake from the heri X KT