What's new

1000 watt organic project

A

arcticsun

glad you popped by my thread mate, that chem nug looks bomb :yoinks:

K+

DonChron

thanks for stoppin in buds..

Durden the chem was kinda weak for my taste..the plant did suffer but it seemed to be a queer ass sativa pheno that I cut pretty early.the venomhead is a blockhead cross..believe its crossed with c99 I gota check my resources though for clarification.

blackrain those are lifesaver f2s from seed,they retain most all characteristics from the 1st generation..killer stuff man u will love !! wild purple sativa phenom to be found , get huntin bro haha

arcticsun..it was pretty good herb..like I said though I grew it kinda sketch and pulled early.thanks tho man

thanks mcsqrd

here was the 1 chem plant and heri x kt dried!! tops atleast

cheers everybody

DonChron

fed all 6 flowering plants a dose of flovanova bloom,recommended dose;64 ozs at 980ppm 1.4ec
might take some photos now still buzzin on this iso

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Buds look nice man. I'm just doing my first grow with a 1k hope to get nice reults

DonChron

rad A-loc..pre-plan on controlling those 145,000 lumens and you're good..you'll pull more nug for sure

Durden to clarify....
the venomhead is
Blockhead x [C99 x Venomberry]
9-10 week sativa/indi hybrid

things are lookin good in the garden. due for a foliar spray of liquid seaweed in the morning ,and 32 ounces of fresh water

till then...

DonChron

also...the 2 mix plants were seeds that fell outa bags in my collection..Im gonna take some photos tomorrow and hope to diagnose which seeds they are !!

list is as follows:
Pbutters X herijuanaf2
Knights Templar X Bubba kush
Herijuana X knights templar
Herijuana f2
Bluemoonshine
venomhead
lifesaver f2s

hopefully u guys can help!

take care

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Ya things are going smooth so far, temps are nice.

That's a nice lookin list of beans. Matching beans back could prove to be difficult as hell

DonChron

compare.contrast

compare.contrast

A-locI use a 5500btu ac unit , have a ceiling fan , oscillating 18" ,and a 4" inline and my temps are still only 88.5 lights on,20% relative..u gotta exhaust your cooltube is the only thing I could tell u...judging from my noob setup to the pros haha. Ill be watchin

wild eep do appreciate it man, and I'll do my best for ya:canabis:

so i got these 2 random plants..the plants are completely different in every way..one seems to be an extreme indica , the other a sativa dominant plant.
The shorter plant Im guessing is a herijuana f2..from what Ive seen it looks to be a 56 day* pheno ive had in the past..extremely stinky resin ,wide fans,good producer...the other plant I have no clue, if u see the top fans though they are very rigid ,serated,with thin leaflets. both producing good resin at 28 days

check it out...

indi stature, random#1

sativa stature, random #2

Last edited:

DonChron

im pretty positive the ones a heri f2 and the others a venomhead..see the 3 leaflet leave sets? dominant trait in the VH clone as well ,this thing is gona be a yielder from the looks of it too...
will be in my garden for times to come...putting out a very citrus like aroma upon touch now

venomhead

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Looks nice man, yeah I'm not even using an aircooled hood just a batwing with a Stanley diy exhaust fan pulling from a carbon scrubber with passive intake. Lately the temps have been staying under 80

Toob

venomhead and herijuana, thats a sick lineup. first big grow room i saw was full of some long vegged out monster herijuanas! gonna be watching this thread progress good job

DonChron

true that A-Loc ima have to invest ina batwing soon...my 1000 ballast blew out !! gona have to set somethin else on em now..250 is on for now

toob very cool bro, heard it's a near pure afghani eh? huge indi kolas im sure aha..rad

dissidentif u like sativas ,youll love C99 man..see u around

as for now...were on day 41 with some serious resin glands...I have a 250 on the girls cuz my ballast blew..time for new equipment..transportation is the only issue. take care everybody

T

TylerDurden

Damn, sorry to hear about the ballast blow out :frown: all the girls are lookin
great though judging from the previous pics. Hope to see some new ones up
soon :D Just droppin by bro to send some good vibes, peace.

Mr. Durden :joint: