What's new

1000 watt ONLY club

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
im in 2 i got lvpk omnl banankush 98bubba cherry ak and bobby lie under my 1 k in 5x5 dr150
and gonna have 6 lvpks in another location under 1k in rdwc in a week 2 seperate grows and locations can i join?

Motta-Tokka

600 Watts
DSCI0024-2.jpg

+400Watts
DSCI0025-2.jpg

=1000 Watts in the tent. Still count?

Thread here..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=193013

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I have been rocking the one 1000 watter for almost 3 years now. No more, no less. I got to the point where i accepted that i was going to be working with a single bulb (so obviously it was going to be a thouwie) and a 4 x 4 space (tent) so my goal was to maximize my production out of that. I never get fully dialed b/c i change strains a lot but i have got my timing on when to flip straight. I am averaging 1.5 #'s out of this little tent. One time i almost hit two, a lot of time it is 1.25 to 1.5. Of course i like to think that my meds are always bomb though.

Here is some shit. 1 light, 1 tent. ..and CO2.

localman

Beautiful Strains you have there.. as a TENT grower what strain hav you seen out perform the others.. which one is your fav and if they are different.. cool

3 years is ALOT of time perfecting a single method. IT SHOWS

localman

Notagonnaworrie - ONE more question please.. I see your bulb is cooled inline with the carbon filter, I do this too but I dont introduce Co2, is your bottle on a timer? Do you monitor PPM or just let it flow?> much thanks as i really should upgrade .. Thanks

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Hey LM -

that scrubber if independent of the hood. The fan pulls from the scrubber right out of the tent through the top. Sorry, you can see it a little better in the 4th pick down.

For strains, hmmm there have been a lot. basically there isn't a lot of head room so its a lot of squat indicas. Some past favs have been Purple Kush, Burkle (last picture), SFV OG (third to last picture - full plant shot), C-99 (love it! bushy and squat, done in 54). DJ's Blueberry, Serious AK-47, SOL Shiskaberry, Chem D... all really nice for me.

Someone repped me and asked how long i veg. That is a 1000w MH that in that one veg pic. I use a 400w CMH for 3 days after rooted then a 1000w MH for 7. So total 10 days veg. Thanks yall. Lets see some more 1000w set ups!

Oh yeah, bottled 20 # tank with Sentential PPM control set at 1500 in early flower to 1750 at the end of flower. Later!

T

TurboDog

nirvana papaya, keep us posted on that grow. im curious as to how the will turn out under a 1000 watter at that height. I havent seen a grow before from seed of a plant that small udner a 1000 watter with a finished grow log, so please keep us updated. You might want to get a fan blowing on them to strengthen their stem man, if they keep swaying they will rebuild stem tissue and become thicker and be able to support more of their own weight.

Will do TurboDog. I normally veg them longer, but I'm already out of weed, and need something as soon as possible. Most people suggest using a 2 foot tall plant, mine are only between 8 and 12 inches tall. I will be putting a fan up there tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

denvermmj

I have a 5x5 tent and a 1000k set-up, but using a 400w currently in a smaller tent. How many plants should i put under the 1k(air cooled) in a 5x5 tent?

denvermmj i also have a dr150 and 1000w magnum xxxl and can say this if u only do a few it takes more time to fill the tent veg takes longer. but if u put 25 witch is one per square foot u only need to veg for 2 week and flower and the tent fills up nicely so its up to u m8. personaly i do 9 an veg for longer.

T

TurboDog

where can i get some of the alaskan thuderfuck seeds bigbear? Ive wanted to grow this strain for like 8 years. I can't find the seeds anywhere.

My two Mandala #1 females, at day 37 of flower, in organic soil, under 1000 watt hps.

Plants in the back row are at day 37.
Plants in the middle suffered nute problems, but are also on day 37 as well. They are slowly recovering.
Plants in the front are on day 10, and are all Top 44.