What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motta Tokka Soil and Low Pressure Aero Tent

Motta-Tokka

Hey guys I have always been pretty bad with keeping up logs so I will try to post a pic every week to keep it going..

Week 1 12/12

Day 1 Transplant for both rdwc and dirt.
DSCN3894.jpg

DSCN3887.jpg

DSCN3893.jpg

I am officially disgusted with fly paper. In one night I got it stuck on four different things and it always leaves the gunk all over anything including tops/bottoms of fingers, lights, walls, cords, pvc, floor, oh and the last was my newest pump sprayer cord.

Hot shot no pest strips essentially the same thing?

Anyhow stay tuned for updates.
DSCN3892.jpg

DSCN3879.jpg

DSCN3871.jpg

DSCN3872.jpg

DSCN3875.jpg

Motta-Tokka

Low Pressure Aero:

R1 HP13 X Pineapple
R2 Chem 4
R3 Albert Walker
R4 Tangerine Haze
R5 Banana OG Kush
R6 Blue Dream Haze
R7 Chem 91 X Bubblegum
R8 Airborne G13

In Dirt: (Yes I have the legend fortunately) :cool:

Golden Sour Kush
Fire OG Kush
Grape Romulan
Platinum OG Kush
Tahoe OG Kush (2)
Raspberry Bubba Kush
Blue Dream Haze
HP13 X Pineapple

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi MT

I see you have a lot of strains all together,can't this cause a little trouble feeding them the same solution?

What kind of stones do you use in the net-pot?why?

Is that a DIY aero system?maybe can you explain how does it work?

Thanks a lot bro and good luck with your ladies,I'll keep watching

:wave:

Motta-Tokka

Sure it could cause some problems having different strains all using one type of nute/ph. I cant dial in any plants so they all have to be fed around age and height in my opinion. In the past I have gotten it to work fine though. 8/10 ratio typically will do good.

Stones are used for the weight to keep the eventually top heavy colas seated. They always fall over in these types of baskets with neoprene.

The low pressure aero is a pretty simple setup basically using a fence post cut in half, drilled and using pvc lines to sprayers connected to a 396 pump on a 1 on 4 off timer.

Thanks for tuning in and the good luck! What do you guys think of the end size of these girls?

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks to answered my questions :)
I'll stay tuned,I'm courious about this low areo setup

:wave:

ps:how many W are you using?

Motta-Tokka

This is day 13 exactly. Sorry if I messed up on the time before above.
DSCN3909.jpg

DSCN3908.jpg

Only running 1000 watts so far. 400 on the dirt and 600 on the aero side.

Motta-Tokka

Hey thanks man.. It really is a jungle as I cannot get in there at all. Everything is done from where I take the pictures. I would rather not have it like that but limited space keeps it down to this.

Week 7 going to week 9

DSCI0024-2.jpg

DSCI0025-2.jpg

Motta-Tokka

Hey bro I was checking out your post in the 1000 watt club and you posted a vertical grow that was sick. I went to check out your other threads to see if you had a journal on it and I only saw other grows. Can I ask what happened to that one? I found it very interesting and was looking to possibly copy what you did there to a certain extent. Very nice job on all of them by the way and thanks for the comment. :tiphat:

I always tend to brush into the blue dream in dirt as I change out the dehumidifier water and my shirts have never smelled so danky! Really a very very pleasant funk.