What's new

sensiman

Just pooped some MED-MAN gear and had 100% germination rate :woohoo:. They were 7 Purple Pain Killer, 7 West Coast Sour Deisel.
Soaked for 48 hours in tap water the first one cracked in 12 hours the rest were all cracked by 24 hours.
Placed them in my seed starting mix with is Miracle Gro seed starter with added earth worm casting, vermiculite and drainge with 6ml of Hygrozyme, 5ml of Organic-B by AN, 7.5ml of SNS 604A and 5ml of Hi-Brix molasses all per gallon. They all pushed thru and are doing just fine wich i had a cam to post pic maybe for the flowering cycle.
Thank you MED-MAN for the free pack of Silver Surfer I will be poping them soon when i have space available cant wait.

Peace,

604sour

I just popped six of each rockstar, silver skunk bx1, head band , and ladybugs og. All are showing signs of heath. Time to put them in dirt and start vegging.

Skunkenstein

Got pack of PPK and Wcsd..18 packs Luckily. Started with 5 ppks,soaked, all popped tiny tails in Water.Put into soil only 1 came up.Trashed that batch. Soaked 8 more, all popped tails, put in soil, 5 came up healthy..week later 1 stalled completely. Now I have 4 that have moved into Quart containers, doing very well under 400 mh. Very Indica/Afghani Dominate. Super fat Indy leaf structure, tight nodes. They are fairly slow vegging, but look extremely Healthy.Been popping seeds for over 20yrs, and I wasn't super Happy w/the Germ rates, the genetics look strong n Healthy. End results will tell the Story! Peace

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome

how did i miss this thread?

med-man