10 Strains in flower

Dr. D

Veteran
Gh33se F1 ad F2 multiple phenos
Sour Poison F2's mothers 3 & 6
BottleRocket
Cheese
G13 x Nevilles Haze (old)
White Rhino x MasterKush (circa '95 made by Shanti, unreleased)
NMK
Apollo Princess x Gh33se
Original Diesel
Bubba
There may be a couple more strains, theres alot of plants in there.

Heres one of the tents at 3 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some shots at around four weeks

Gh33se

picture.php

picture.php

Some of the Gh33se phenos are finishing up fast, looking to be done at 7-8 weeks maybe less with some. I usually let them go 8 though to get a good flush on them.

Here a few from the other tent only a week and 2 weeks in after a spray in the bath..

picture.php

More to come :D

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hi Dr.D

nice to see you run here.
some interesting strains do you have in there

whats the genetic background from Gh33se ?

i will follow your report

peace

C

cheesey

thats what i like to see . A nice full tent lol .
is pic 4 the nightmare kush ??? cheers

Dr. D

Veteran
Dimodz hey man, the Gh33se is a strain i made awhile ago from the original Cheese x G33 (G13nycd) it will be released later in the year.
Cheesey the last pic has a few NMK in it i think, il get more pics in the next few days they are only a week in.
e4ian they are the bomb i need to get more ive always used them had them last nearly ten years of growing!
Herb hey man heres some shots of the WR x MK, im really excited about this one never grown out either or any hybrids so its new one for me...
First pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Second pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They both look very similar structurally with a slight difference in calyx and pistil structure, will see what the third one comes out like that in about a week in, quite stable looking considering Shanti said it was unworked. I had one other which showed female pre-flowers and flowered as a male..Herb please keep any males you get, these are gonna get scrapped due to the tmv so between there isnt that many seeds...Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Ramius, Mellow thanks for stopping by...heres a close up of one of the Gh33se phenos

picture.php

Peace

S

Stray

maximum boost DR! all looks so healthy in there.....you gonna be releasing the Gh33se to the unsuspecting public? er that's people like me? LOL i hope so after tasting it at the 4/20!! DAAAANNKK :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
edgey, hey man...stay tuned.
dawg thanks bro!
mack 10 hey man, will be within 6 months..
Buddle thanks man.
Hey rude i use mostly the 1.2m tents i find they are the most efficient for space and perfect for the 600 when flowering.
Solid should be able to get them from places like B&Q
Stray thanks man, yeh the Gh33se will be released later in the year il make sure you know about it mate..
Heres an update on the garden.....

picture.php

Garden shot, they are at 5 and a half weeks now being fed PK 13/14
some will come down around 9 others 10/11

picture.php

And the other tent at 2 and 3 weeks, in here is mostly Cheese and NMK then more Sour Poison and some Bubba and couple of others.

picture.php

Il finish this one off with the Original Diesel, i nearly forgot this one was in there....More to come tomorrow....Peace

S

Stray

spaces like that i dream of....awesome show in there,gotta love the supercropping for canopy and extra BOOST! gonna get hectic in there soon D! :headbange