What's new

10 Life Lessons From A Navy Seal

Sisu

Veteran
Nearly the entire cadet Honor Guard cadre at USAFA in the mid 80s were gay. It was quite the scandal.

FLAgreenthumb

We had one gay guy in our squadron.. he was a supply clerk... but when we went on the boat there were many more..lol but there were women on the boats already when i went in in 96... there was plenty o tail to be had on the boat...haha just find an empty fan room..lol
people in my squadron were always fuckin eachother when we went out, especially married ones... kind of fucked up... tensions arise and people flirt on shore and then when we go on det and it was on like donkey kong...lol
I enjoyed the Navy, I was an LSE, launched and recovered helos on three different carriers... working on the flightdeck is something else brother...looking back it was some of the best times of my life...
flight deck is 4 and a half acres right... and about 5 to 6 stories above the waterline..
we went out with the Roosevelt during a hurricane( just for two weeks to avoid the storm) we had to keep two birds on the deck and they had to have i think it was 16 chains on them which is a heavy weather tiedown, well checking those chains once an hour afforded one the chance to see waves crashing over the bow then as the bow went back up you would get about a foot of water trying to take your feet out from underneath you. ill quit rambling.. good memories tho

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts