What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 - Agrobar 720s over 6 - 4x8.5 ft rolling benches. F & D FTW

weedemart

Id personally enjoy seeing it done.
One day a player will do it and if it succeeds, everyone else will be forced to follow this path because otherwise they will be out of competition. I really think this can be a game changer. There are companies that have done it but they probably failed because we don't hear about it anymore.I guess not every grower could do it,it can be a real nightmare if you dont know how to control the canopy.

I may be wrong, but there are not many ways to save space while maintaining the same output and gain effiency and this is the only type of system that achieves this while offering quality.

SOG always been great for cash cropper so I dont see why they wouldnt be good for commercials,especially because it reduce the post-harvest process.

So yeah you move a lot of the labor from post-harvest to propagation in this technique and yes it consume a lot of media but overall it give you a lot of flexibility, you could run a perpetual flower room with this setup.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I notice the plants at the front have lost some turgor. A short row of them, that are perhaps a strain grouping.
For those who didn't swallow the whole damn dictionary, they have stopped praying, and started to display some water issues.
This is a common reaction to a light increase.
You noticed this last saturday. Dude, ive gotta hand it to you. You have the eye for sure. Over the past week, apparently the irrigation pump from this reservoir has been malfunctioning. I noticed they seemed a bit drier the other day, and manually turned on the pump and it was way way slow. Today it finally died and got replaced. This tray was clearly getting less water with each irrigation event. Im impressed man, all those plants are now much happier.

Redrum92

everyone laughs at my idea of rotary gardens, except you can easily reach 100gr/sqf and with adapted systems it is possible to reach almost 200gr/sqf.

But hey! that's a stupid idea.
I'm know I'm way late, but you should do it. Show us how it's done. Somebody has to be the first. I've always been interested in light movers and such, and I would love to see that

weedemart

I'm know I'm way late, but you should do it. Show us how it's done. Somebody has to be the first. I've always been interested in light movers and such, and I would love to see that
I dont have the space or the licence to exploit this setup. Maybe later.

Not to mention one rotative garden cost probly 10k. quite expensive for a hobby.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
@Crooked8 WOW!!! what a great thread and read for this snowy New York morning :)

thank you for the look at your work and all the great info

your grow room is amazing

I would love to grow like that but New York says six or they will take them so six I grow

but I can look at grows like yours and dream

all the best and thanks for the look

S_M

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_6047.jpeg
IMG_6048.jpeg
IMG_6049.jpeg
IMG_6050.jpeg
Day 28

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went less crazy on defol this run but hard enough to get light into the canopy. For lower stem removal and lower budsites i chose to leave the leaf on each node. Never tried this before but i figure these leaves are below the buds and cant hurt anything, why remove them if there is already adequate airflow? Well see how it goes.

IMG_6051.jpeg

Bench 1

IMG_6035.jpeg
IMG_6036.jpeg

Bench 2

IMG_6037.jpeg
IMG_6038.jpeg

Bench 3

IMG_6039.jpeg
IMG_6040.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bench 4(all truffle mintz, the largest yielder but always the most light aversion seemingly, curls down like truffle but even more so)

IMG_6041.jpeg
IMG_6042.jpeg

Bench 5

IMG_6043.jpeg
IMG_6044.jpeg

Bench 6

IMG_6045.jpeg
IMG_6046.jpeg

Overall, this is stuffed to the gills. Not sure how id fill it more. 18 plants per bench with a lengthy veg. Feeling great about their framing, training and canopy so far. Im at 93% on the light intensity and measured one terminal at 1471 umol 😬. They seem very happy so far. Each bench is drinking 40+ gallons per week at this point.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Bench 4(all truffle mintz, the largest yielder but always the most light aversion seemingly, curls down like truffle but even more so)

View attachment 18978793 View attachment 18978794

Bench 5

View attachment 18978795 View attachment 18978796

Bench 6

View attachment 18978797 View attachment 18978798

Overall, this is stuffed to the gills. Not sure how id fill it more. 18 plants per bench with a lengthy veg. Feeling great about their framing, training and canopy so far. Im at 93% on the light intensity and measured one terminal at 1471 umol 😬. They seem very happy so far. Each bench is drinking 40+ gallons per week at this point.
Super nice dude! They’re lovin it.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start of week 7, quite the thicket

Some leaf burn here and there and a touch of photobleaching which seems to be strain dependent. Headbanger and tom ford ogs both seem to get it the most. Raskal, truffle and truffle mintz seem to basically have non despite being equally close to the lights. I knew i was pushing them but they seem stoked still and are crazy icy/sparkling and terpy as any run here so far. Im excited to keep em happy this last few weeks. They appear to be handling the high light abuse well. Measuring over 1500 umol in some spots.

IMG_6229.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6234.jpeg
IMG_6235.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bench 4
-stupid huge and just crazy candied truffle terps. The downward curl on her pisses me off royally but she doesnt seem to mind what im doing, biggest/terpiest gal in the room.

IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg

Bench 5

IMG_6224.jpeg

IMG_6225.jpeg

Bench 6

IMG_6226.jpeg
IMG_6227.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6222.jpeg
    IMG_6222.jpeg