What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10,000 watts. med grow. smoke local kush everyday.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
thanks man...more pics tonight.

the plants are really exploding. im thinking about flipping on june 1st. they will be about 28 inches average. so i should end up with some 5'-6' beauties..hoping for 4 oz off each one.

smoking some violater kush right now..it's good

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
went through the garden today inspecting leaves. cut off a few old dead leaves left over from when they were clones. found 1 leaf in the whole garden that showed signs of some sort of burn damage. it was on a plant i was spraying with zero tolerance though. maybe that was it. i will keep a close eye on this.

i'm going to take a clone off of each plant in the next few days. i will than veg for 4 weeks, and put them into flower about 4 weeks into the flower cycle of these. i feel like i have the room.

the ladies are looking beautiful. starting to bush out. the afghan kush are looking a little bit leggy, but are growing good regardless. the blueberry are bushy as usual. same with the cherry lime. the pure kush has been the strain most affected by these damn mites. i'm ordering floramite soon. gonna hit em with floramite before i flip to flower.

my sour bubble from BOG should be here any day as well as my apollo 13 bx from TGA. im setting up 2 veg rooms upstairs. one for the males and one for the females. i will eventually end up picking the two best moms from the sour bubble and the apollo 13. i will than take 5 clones of each, assuming i have 5 males of each. i will than hit each of the mother clones from each strain with the opposite males from each strain. than grow out the strains to find a keeper male of each and see what works best. than let the cubing begin. i will start a separate journal for this project.

here are some pics of the garden.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mmmmmm yummy co2 1500 ppm. keep gobbling it up ladies.

picture.php

peace and love

skill-it

Just came over here from another site as well and your grow was the first that I have checked out, and super sweet man! I'm s'cribed for sure.

Vermonster

Yea this is a very nice set up, and informative thread. Super siked i stumbled in here....Good luck brother.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
yes. that is a hydro innovations co2 monitor. it's alright, but i don't particularly like it because it has no photo cell, so i have to go in there when the lights are out and switch the generator off. it sucks. i could set it up on a timer, but i have no room on that outlet. haha. bummer. i'll probably end up getting a power-strip and putting a timer and the genny on that.

i've been working hard getting everything ready for the flip..i'll post pictures and an update tonight.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
well. it's that time again..new update.

i spent the past 2 days working in the room getting everything ready for flower.

since i used these pots from the start and have been watering them for awhile now; the promix really compacted down to the point where there was an extra 4-5 inches from the top of the pot to the dirt.

i went through and lifted every single plant and really stuffed a whole lot more promix down into the bottom and put the plant back in. they're all sitting a little higher now and it gave the roots a lot more room to grow.

they got a little shocked by it, but i gave them a little bit of superthrive the next watering, and they all came back nice.

i than went through and trimmed up all the undergrowth of every plant. the way that i trim is that a week before i flower i go through and trim off every branch that doesn't atleast reach halfway up the plant. this insures that i will have very little popcorn buds. the reason i do it a week before is because it gives the plant time to bounce back.

i switched my light from 24/0 to 18/6 partly to battle the heat in the middle of the day, and to get them ready for 12/12 and give them a smoother transition.

also...i got some sour bubble. super excited. always wanted to give this strain a go. :) will be running this with vortex and spacejill next round. also got some free power kush i'll be giving a go. thanks seed boo!

here are some pics! have a good one guys!

picture.php

picture.php

the way i trim leaves them looking a little bare, but believe me they bounce back

picture.php

nice and clean underneath. better airflow. less popcorn buds. more shoots up top. all goood.

picture.php

my room is a mess..i'll be cleaning it soon before the flip.

picture.php

my new clone army. they will be joining my sour bubble, vortex, and spacejill for my next grow.

picture.php

excited!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
well. i got 3 plants that are having a little trouble. all the same strain. theyre the ones the most affected by the mites. now a few f their bottom leaves are getting that dreaded golden tinge.

i believe it is a K deficiency because my ph pen has been on the fritz. they are also in the hottest part of my room (right by the co2 burner). i moved them to the coolest part of the room and went out and got a ph test dropper kit.

i also got some humic acid to help eliminate any salt build ups.

and last i got a new bucket to mix my nutes in. i've been using the same bucket that i once mixed eagle 20 in about a week ago. i washed it out good, but i'm not taking any chances. so i got a new one.

the sour bubble seeds are germinating right now.

lights are off and temps are down. so i'm giving them about another week than flipping them..wish me luck! :)

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
well since no one likes posting in my journal..i'll just keep talking.

the past few days i have noticed the plants have been using less and less nutrients. and kinda slower growth. i thought it was because they were about ready to flip.

since i flipped the lights to 18/6 they shot up almost overnight and drank all their food. had to feed every single one today.

i'm also cutting the co2 burner off til i turn all the lights and the a/c on.

the plants that were having issues this morning seem to have turned around over night..i think it was the heat.

anyway. have a good night guys.

p.s. kinda creeps me out that there has been like 3,000 views and 70 posts. like wtf? lol.
start talking peeps. i like some feedback/ wanna meet new friends.

well since no one likes posting in my journal..i'll just keep talking.

the past few days i have noticed the plants have been using less and less nutrients. and kinda slower growth. i thought it was because they were about ready to flip.

since i flipped the lights to 18/6 they shot up almost overnight and drank all their food. had to feed every single one today.

i'm also cutting the co2 burner off til i turn all the lights and the a/c on.

the plants that were having issues this morning seem to have turned around over night..i think it was the heat.

anyway. have a good night guys.

p.s. kinda creeps me out that there has been like 3,000 views and 70 posts. like wtf? lol.
start talking peeps. i like some feedback/ wanna meet new friends.
now i understand what yer sayin.you cut them bitches a good one..thats what i'm gonna do...thanks..

IamNug

Doing it right!

Doing it right!

:tiphat:

ismoke.kush, this is the best indoor soil grow i've seen on this site. Keep going! ty for all the grow details. ttys!

:thank you:

lookin prime time, the borg can suck to control, but it can be done

wondering if you like you CO2 burner as opposed to a 50lb+reg

IamNug

edit; dr. dog has a sweet indoor soil grow also... haha.. but still... you can easily achieve a virtual utopia here. I'm just excited to follow your updates ismoke.kush :D way to go!!!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
hey thanks guys! really i do appreciate some feedback now and than. i'm sensitive about my grows haha.i prefer the co2 burner because it is cheaper to get my propane tank filled. not to mention a lot less sketchy. there are tons of uses for propane tanks around a homestead. co2 is kinda less used in those kind of situations. it is also easier to regular a propane burner imho. it seems to be a little bit more accurate (i've used both). only downside is the heat, but i have a great cooling system, so heat isn't an issue. so if you can handle the heat. def. go with the burner! thanks.

p.s. FLIPPING SOON! WOOT WOOT! THE FUN BEGINS!!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I am impressed with your room. It is elegant and I was going to say clean till you posted the pics wit all your stuff piled around those clones. But yeah it's very well done. IMO vegg for six weeks for that weight.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
those clones were cut..two minutes before the pics were taking. they are chillin under t5s in my clone/mom room right now..and i'm in the process of cleaning up all my stuff before the flip.

it'll be about a 6 week veg after i flip (june 7).

they're all getting that budsite thing though where they just look ready to flip.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
So sorry to have sounded condescending about the clutter, I really am impressed. Good vibes to your babies and moms, this is why I love growing.
I'm not all that technical 'cause i use a tent and it's soooo simple to do, besides getting the best meds(at least I kno' theyr'e good, and no one has disagreed with that perception).
Again kudos on the room and we will be watching!
Peace