What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10,000 watts. med grow. smoke local kush everyday.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
the cherry lime was killer..absolute killer.

if you guys want i can post some pics of the harvest. ended up not posting them because the gallery on icmag was fucked right around the time i harvested. i think it's working now.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
also...new grow coming up. 10x1000s and 10x600s. bleacher styles. 200 plants.

100 critical mass
50 vortex
50 chem wreck kush

just got the strains decided on.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

these bags were about the last 1/4 of the harvest. it came down in stages. since it was only me trimming.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mr cheese

safe bro.. all looking super dank in here! what strain is that 1st pic?? big donky dick??

oh n word of warning, watch out getting ur tats in your pics bro, easily identifiable!! jst a heads up bro, the fukers are on it these days! knw we have to be more careful here in the u.k but still dnt give em the ammunition bro!

Eli Bloom

nice show bro, those ballasts are killing me though. please get them off the floor that's #1 fire hazard. drill them to a 2x4 that's drilled to studs on the ceiling..obviously getting them remote in another room is ideal for heat, but even throw them up for the time being despite heat to get them away from water. beautiful plants though.

Wonderful thread..Your truly a master of your craft..Please continue to update frequently and throughly journal your grows..Alot of people around the world are watching and learning from fellows just like you...Congrats on a fine thread and wondeful grow!!!!!

onetime64

ismoke..... i use a 2 bbqpropane tanks max..... for a 8 burner in a 12light sealed room.... your room has lots of leaks......

TB Gardens

Veteran
diddo, i'd like to see what happened with the 200 plant bleacher show. i just got done reading through the whole thing.. real good bro. but what happened to keeping it to 16 patients and under 100 plants cus of the Feds?

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
sup space ;) and TB. yeah i really need to get around to getting the adapter for my mac book to plug in my camera already. gosh.....errrrr now you guys got my motivated to do that tomorrow.

p.s. the bleacher thing turned into a whole mess. right now i'm just running an 18,000 watt horizontal open reflector grow. a bunch(eeek don't wanna say) of 3 gallon pots. mostly all critcal mass kush(critical mass x og kush). so yeah i'll post some pictures of that in the next few days. other than that i can't post pics of some of the other fun shit i do because of partners and such, but maybe just maybe i can get some pictures up of a super super sick setup.