What's new

"$10,000 a month weed habit"

• Thread starter InvisibleEmpire
  • Start date

mdk ktm

Ok he smokes a shit load of bubble, and obviously some high quality buds. The ones in the bag looked pretty damn flame, idk about that plant tho, the buds looked pretty small... Who knows what the fuck they did with it tho. He isn't getting pounds for 3k. Prolly more like 4500 or more.
And then bubble is damn expensive, that dude needs to go get a med card. I really don't find 10k a month that excessive. Rappers have alot of "friends" especially when they are sparkin one up. The dude running the camera in the video was a serious d-bag though.

Ok he smokes a shit load of bubble, and obviously some high quality buds. The ones in the bag looked pretty damn flame, idk about that plant tho, the buds looked pretty small... Who knows what the fuck they did with it tho. He isn't getting pounds for 3k. Prolly more like 4500 or more.
And then bubble is damn expensive, that dude needs to go get a med card. I really don't find 10k a month that excessive. Rappers have alot of "friends" especially when they are sparkin one up. The dude running the camera in the video was a serious d-bag though.

I just used 3k as a cheap-ass figure for arguments sake, as obviously if the price is higher the amount of weed consumed would be even LESS.

praisehim.

Veteran
Umm gypsy...its a just a phrase, chill out. And of all the things said in this thread, my comment about a musician is the one that gets pointed out?

Also gypsy, how exactly has it gotten off track?

dude, really ? gypsy doesnt even need to bother, he can just hit delete. So, why test the guy ? take his advice and move on brotha.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn alotta wiz haters in here! IE...Wiz came out to the bay a few weeks ago and no one that met him said he was an "asshole"....couple people i know smoked with him and said he was really chill and grateful.

but yeah i can easily see a 10k a month weed habit...his whole entourage is at least 10 deep they probably roll an OZ every few hours easy. theese guys SMOKE...all day long.

sucks to hear they got arrested....FUCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY AND THESE FUCKING DICKHEAD COPS WHO CANT ARREST REAL CRIMINALS.

this shit really pisses me off....cops NEVER seem to bust real criminals...just go after easy pickings...

B

Bud Bug

Its not the 10K per month I'd be laughing at its how broke ass a he'll be after his record deals and he'll be on MTV cribs showing off his rental house and cars and passing them off as his own.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^i think Wiz still stays at his moms house lol....in the black and yellow video he aint living in no nice crib.

wiz needs a good manager to reign in this outta control spending...he should be stacking it, buying his moms property and buying himself property....and move to a medical state so he wont get harassed for this shit..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Let's try to give this some legitimacy...the kottonmouth kings clearly smoke more than 99% of musicians and they claim that (for 5+ individuals) an ounce a day is their 'habit'...2 pounds a month...wholesale in Cali that's ~5-8,000?

they smoke way more than an OZ...at the bay area show they must have blown a QP between san francisco and santa cruz...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
black and yellow is slumping in my car right now....

but $10k a month?

they either need BETTER weed, or start rolling some concentrates into those blunts....

i'll make his whole crew quit with my "crack" oil......

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i want more of that pure......kush is addicting...WK pays top dollar though, heard him rapping about knowing growers though so those guys are making a nice profit! wish i could supply Wiz...

ODTreez

agreed 10K is pretty foolish. But seeing as his entourage had 30#'s on them they obviously get it wholesale. Either way, where he's from #'s of dank go for 5K easily. So we'll just say by $10,000 a month he means 2#'s because if he doesnt smoke it, he'll make 10k off of it. But anyway, he hangs around a crew that mooches off of his small fortune.

Also, being as he's a rapper, he probably only blazes fat J's and blunts (2G per) numerous times a day and supplies to all his friends. So i can see where he's coming from with the 10k a month habit, but it is really necessary? If you have really good pot, you are only gonna need 3 hits TOPS per sess. I thought i blaze alot but thats a whole 'nother level that is just unnecessary. HA! But free wiz, i appreciate what he's doing in the music game, big promoter of open marijuana use.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i want more of that pure......kush is addicting...WK pays top dollar though, heard him rapping about knowing growers though so those guys are making a nice profit! wish i could supply Wiz...

seriously, its hard to get high after puffing on that pure for a minute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
But free wiz, i appreciate what he's doing in the music game, big promoter of open marijuana use.

^yea i love Wiz because i see his music as free advertising..dude basically preaches to the masses to go out and smoke up as much as possible..

they had 30 lbs on the bus??? jesus who the FUCK is their manager dudes obviously slipping. who the fuck lets that kind of weight on the bus thats federal weight.....that is SLIPPING.

only need to keep a few zones around to supply the immediate circle...

KB that pure is something else...i cant bring myself to smoke the last little bit trying to save it for a special occasion...harborside and all the local clubs dont have anything even close to it....the seeded fire OG i grew is pretty good though so its getting me by...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^even if he smokes 10k a month, thats only 120k a year. which is only 10 percent of his earnings of a million plus off all the latest stuff hes released. Wiz is stacking right now...not gonna lie i even bought Kush and OJ to bump in my ride and i havent bought a CD in years!!! mezmerized and still blazin are on constant repeat

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts