What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

T

TheOneWill

They're getting big. Hopefully when I transplant mine, they will take off like yours.

still2big

Ladies are taking off man.. Cant wait to see more !! WTG !!

Thanks bro!

So here are some shots from today. The rain really did these bastards some good. Can only imagine what they will look like come august...PRAY

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice still2 so did ya get the males outta there and replaced?
they lookin real good yo,should be monsters fasheezy.
peace-T-

D

danny karey

Right on man!!!!!!! Looking killer, pull'n up a seat for sure.......Love the yellow hose , you got f'n balls dude.

Keep up the good work

Danny

F

fatcat666

just checkin up, lookin killer bro make sure you haul those trash cans out of there at the end of the season . is it alright to dump that potting mix into the swamp? i ask cause ive got a similar grow going and im not sure if its environmentally sound to leave all that peat and stuff in the swamp.

Awsome grow, looks like some serious time, money, and manual labor went into its prep. Just curious if you thought about topping them at all or if your gonna go for the huge single cola trees? Either way I think your gonna end up with some serious bud come august september. Good Luck.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin great still2big...Definatly gonna be some monsters....gotta love that HID in the sky

still2big

nice still2 so did ya get the males outta there and replaced?
they lookin real good yo,should be monsters fasheezy.
peace-T-

Yeah man i got the males out but the clones that were going out didnt do worth crap. Not sure what happend, im great at clones. Anyway ive got some purple seeds going out Thursday to replace the males. Best i can do right now.

still2big

Hey brothers! Thanks for all the comments. You got any questions i didnt answer PM me, no problem.

Well got most if not all the males out. Some are doing great, some are sucking ass! haha Gonna get a top dressing fert tonight so i can catch the rains coming the end of the week. The clones i had to replace the males didnt end up being worth a crap. Got some Black Russian cross seeds cracked and ready for thursday when the rains come. I topped all the big ones that were ready. Its looking pretty good for first time in trash cans..

Ill get some better pics. The mosquitos are here and i didnt plan on getting eaten alive. Gonna do some brush clearing too so sun hits em all earlier.

picture.php

picture.php