What's new

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
That's what happened to my Muds - everything got flushed when I spotted a potential security hazard on the horizon. Nothing ever came of it, I took care of the issue long before it actually became a problem, but at that point, I felt better safe than sorry, y'know?

G

yes i do actually...when og went down i shut everything down killed all my clones everything and nothing happened...better safe than sorry...i will never do it again though i lost a lot of good genetics

G

ok well i got another male northern lights...should i plant it in front of the police substation or the court house?

blAsia

just super-sweet. wish i had room to veg for a long time to get some big plants. really wish i had the balls to do hydro, but it seems to be a pain in the ass with the ec, ph, blah, blah... I don't have time for that and i don't have the space.

like your room, especially when it is full.

enjoy it

You should take all your stems and large leaves, put them in a bag, go to the station and say you found it on the side of the road...or, maybe not :rasta:

Last edited:
G

ok dry weight on the plant the thread was made around was 9 oz...so fluffy it is...it is very good just takes for ever thats where northern lights comes into the picture lol...peace

litebuzz

wonderful journal brainthor! wow very impressive! someday i may try hydro but for now i have to stick with the soil. thanks for sharing your cool environment!

G

when and if you do...go with the waterfarm..it really opened my eye lol to hydroponics...peace and thanks for stopping by
litebuzz said:
wonderful journal brainthor! wow very impressive! someday i may try hydro but for now i have to stick with the soil. thanks for sharing your cool environment!

Last edited:
G

f.uck around girl you have one hell of a gallery

Last edited:
G

i give credit to ic mag...hash press idea was from a member here they cost like 12 bucks...i love this place anything you want to learn about cannabis minus experience which is the real teacher...if we arent getting better than we are not applying ourselves...peace and thanks for stopping by and thank you icmag..
goodmangigabyte said:
You've really come a long way in the last few months: getting expertise in making ice hash, now pressing it into tablets. Very admirable....

G

dont worry there is a few in the room like 4 of them...but im done with the haze...i have crossed it with northern lights and i will give them a shot...pretty much monster kali-mist is the champion sativa in my garden and the haze cant touch her although i have grown kind of fond of her long flowering ass...peace