What's new

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

Chillin

damn brainthor..thats a ill grow.

what have been your yields?

also what strain would you recommend that is easy to grow, high yield, lower odor, not gigantically tall..

G

chillen i yield on average 3-6 ounces per plant...the ultra haze#1 will be a halfpound easy i chopped two tops and looks like its a qp...well its hard to get weed that dont stink...but maybe bigbud would be good for you

hey nitetiger...yes it is starting to look smokable everyday...thanks for stopping by more pics comming soon..peace

G

thanks man here is the rest of the plant im letting her go a couple more weeks...sorry about the hps it is really fluffy weed but yields surprisingly well...peace

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Are you just using those dehydrator trays for drying, or do you actually use the dehydrator itself?

G

i just use them for drying i dont use the dehydrator...i can tell my yields pretty close by the amount of surface area they cover...i have always dried this way...rarely do i hang branches unless im lazy or out of trays even know it is the norm to do so

B

buzzed day

nice harvest and good pics but i bet you filled that space quikly lol.peace

G

yes...well actually i have half of the plant to harvest still but yes my veg is full cloned up and plenty of flower power...peace....lots of kali-mist going in soon and in another couple months i will be testing the ultra haze #1 x northern lights

Last edited:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Damn... send me some seeds...ah J/K, unless your really gonna send um,lol! Lookin good bro! What is one of your trays part of a fan? Nice harvest, congrats!

Peace Big D

G

well today i said f*** it and chopped the rest of the monster plant and made room for a few mississippi muds to go in...peace

and some mud im smoking on

G

yes mississippi mud is the new indica in my garden and she is here to stay...sorry about your muds...what happened?