What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

0fficial cup info?

Dr. D

Veteran
Just wandering when we are going to se some 'official' info on this years cup with only four weeks to go.....???

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Yea would be nice to know it will go on at least....Should not stop me either way since tickets have been purchased a time ago but would still like to know that it is gonna happen for sure...
I'll touch base with Gypsy and see what he has to say..........................CC

Any new pics Haze??

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No worries all you members that will attend the 4/20 Cup this year.....we are just finalizing where and how the proceedings will happen, expect to see an announcement this week with the details.....

Thankyou all for your kind indulgence!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Thanks for posting that up Gypsy!!!
See you in a couple of weeks.......................CC

K

Karma Genetics

Yeah thanks Gypsy that takes the presure off for shure. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh let the part begin.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I do see theres a section on seedbay for "420 tickets"... does that mean you can only buy a ticket if you have a credit card and are anywhere in the world?...only, I'm in Amsterdam with a handful of cash and get the feeling 30 tickets won't last more than 30 seconds in an onlline auction :wink:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
dont worry about tickets man.......I'm considering not charging anything for those that want to attend......the fundraiser has been working......just the judges will have to contribute something is all....

mr.haze420

Veteran
dont worry about tickets man.......I'm considering not charging anything for those that want to attend......the fundraiser has been working......just the judges will have to contribute something is all....

i think that the competitors should be excluded from judging due to conflict of interest. just my opinion

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know about that mr haze as i would want to judge over enter
and im sure alot of people will feel the same
and if that is the case we might have not that many entry's

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would be up for judges not voting on his/her entry but not missing the whole judging process

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think only people entering should judge but thats just me

because the people entering can see what they are up against and not vote on his/her entry

mr.haze420

Veteran
if you enter then you should not be in a position to vote for yourself. it is supposed to be a blind test

mr.haze420

Veteran
i think only people entering should judge but thats just me

because the people entering can see what they are up against and not vote on his/her entry

how will you be able to guarantee that a competitor will not vote for him/her self

mr.haze420

Veteran
with over 65,000 members there should be enough people coming to be judges who have not entered.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how will a person not vote for himelf
by not puting his name on the judging sheet
say i get a judging sheet it just doesnt have my entree on there so i can not vote for it
i knoww there is 65,000 members but not even 1% of that will show or enter

Latest posts

Latest posts