What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

08 greenhouse-no better time than now

darrinjefferson

hello everyone!!
well ive been around this site for awhile and have done many successful indoor grows. From CFLs to 400 watt HPS and now im building a room for 1200watts. I love to grow and its my favorite hobby!!! :jump:

well here is my first attempt at outdoor growing. I am moving and my new house has a great greenhouse in the backyard. the greenhouse is 8'W x 10'L x 9'H its a perfect place for some ladies. My GF has grown two plants in it before and she got a LB from each lady.

For my first try and I am growing 4 ladies in different sized pots.
Ice- 10 gallon
Acaulpoco Gold x OG Kush- 7gallon
G-13- 7 gallon
Purple Kush(not 100% sure)- 3 gallon

heres a good look at all the ladies from 3 days ago

ICE 10 gallon

left-G-13 middle-Purple Kush right-AG x OG Kush

They have been out for a little over 1 week. The ICE was piched before going out also known as supercropping. It recovered rather quickly and has already grown around 4 inches.
It is truly amazing how fast they grow under the sun.Almost like a weed :laughing:

well I hope everyone likes what they see. every plant has grown sooo much since going out. All the major growth shoots have shot up.
I believe I have a minor nitrogen def. in my g13 and ag x ogkush. I have added some flower nutes to the veg nutes I have been giving them. I will see if it helps when I go back in a few days.

take care!
late

Last edited:

darrinjefferson

gettin big!!!!

gettin big!!!!

hi everyone!!! I hope everyone is doin well, everyone's greenhouses look great and its gettin closer to flower time everday!!!

well my ladies are doing great and growing big. I am using botanicare products as well as some other organic nutes from my local grow shop.
Im going to buy some beastie buds and cha-ching to help add weight and make em extra sticky for harvest.

Im really hoping that by growing these ladies in the greenhouse it will help to make the bud taste better than usual outdoor bud. Its not a bad thing, but indoor is usually a little less harsh. Ragardless i am sooo excited for these ladies to start flowering.

well here is a look at em. its been 10 days since my last photos.
I have added some bamboo poles to the pots to help get the ladies ready for flower. It will also make sure that light gets to the middle of the plant.

heres the ice...it is now 2ft 10in. I hope it will get well over 3 by the time flower comes around.

here is the acaulpoco gold x og kush, she is also gettin big!!

g-13

suppossed purpkush....it stinks really bad already! :rasta:

group shot

everything has grown so much since last update. I am using some root enhancer to help the roots get really big.
Temps are getting really hot inside however....I am going to get a stanley blower fan or something like it to exhaust my hot greenhouse.

My ladies also had a little nitrogen def. but they seemed to have gotten past that and are now growing beautifully. Hopefully they will get alot bigger before flower which will come in about 3 weeks.

take care everyone and any comments would be much appreciated!!! :joint:
late
d

B

buzzed day

hello,i have enjoyed your grow and this 1 looks like it will be a heck of a show.thanks and peace

S

socioecologist

Lookin' good Darrin, can't wait to see how they turn out. What's the story with the ICE?

darrinjefferson

thanks for stoppin by socioecologist!
the story with the ICE huh...well not too much to tell
Ice = Afghani X Skunk X Northern Lights X Shiva

Got her from a friend and moved her to a 10galbucket. Im paying extra attention to her....shes gonna be HUGE!

thanks again for stoppin by!
d

K

kallenavndk

g-13 WAUW i caint wait to see the crystal on that mamma :)

left-G-13 middle-Purple Kush right-AG x OG Kush Thats a Nice picture and its sure is some mighty fine Genetics , ill come back here and chek up on this :) so plz Post many pics :)

MoleMcHenry

Looking really nice darrinj. I am totally jealous of your greenhouse. You must be in hog's heaven with that much light and space!

darrinjefferson

thanks alot guys!! it means alot. i will be updating here shortly with some new pics...
the ladies are giant!!

all that space is starting to fill up!

darrinjefferson

well it has been quite awhile since I last posted. I was in the middle of moving into my new house so now im a little more settled in. The plants are going crazy!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

AG x OG Kush

G-13

Purple Kush

ICE
This plant including the pot now stands over 6'6"

Here is a better size comparision between the others and the ice. all the plants pots are sitting at the same level.

here is a nug of some sensistar

As you can see the ladies are looking great and they are loving the sun. You can see in the background the temperature is really high. its 9pm and its still hot as hell. tomorrow is supposed to be 100. I leave the fan in the door blowing air into the greenhouse all day. It keeps the temp low enough.
the ladies are also starting to show signs of budding. there are lots of little white hairs everywhere...and more every day.
well again any comments are welcomed.
thanks
late

darrinjefferson

flower update

flower update

well i cant believe that i am still on the first page of this thread. maybe this post will make it 2 pages.
well i hope everyone is doing great! I have been working hard on my indoor grow room but my greenhouse is still chugging along.
here are a few shots of the ladies
ICE

Acaulpoco Gold x OG Kush

G13 in the middle and purple kush peeking out behind it

Purple Kush

well thats about it for now. I cant wait for the nugs to start packing on the weight.
take care
late

darrinjefferson

harvest update

harvest update

sorry to leave yall hanging. here is a look at the greenhouse. mold got a couple buds but not many.
before

after

g13

agx og kush

hope you all enjoy

budchopper

ICE question

ICE question

darrinjefferson said:
thanks for stoppin by socioecologist!
the story with the ICE huh...well not too much to tell
Ice = Afghani X Skunk X Northern Lights X Shiva

Got her from a friend and moved her to a 10galbucket. Im paying extra attention to her....shes gonna be HUGE!

nice greenhouse you have there what i wana know is what seed co. did you get the ice from? at 6ft 6in its already big..i have wanted to try ice,but cant get clones where i am,so who has the best ice seeds? i just love the dense branching..thanks for the pics.. :joint:

darrinjefferson

the ice seeds I grew were female seeds. im pretty sure they should still have them.

gald you all like this grow. it has all been harvested now.
i will put up a final weight when I am done.
late

budchopper

who is they?

who is they?

darrinjefferson said:
the ice seeds I grew were female seeds. im pretty sure they should still have them.

gald you all like this grow. it has all been harvested now.
i will put up a final weight when I am done.
late
they should still have them? well who is they?
do you mean femaleseeds.nl as they dont have anything anymore..