What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

08 greenhouse-no better time than now

darrinjefferson

sorry for being vague, femaleseeds.nl is where they were from.
here is some of the g-13. it is my favorite smoke from the outdoor.

I think over all it was a very successful grow. I have learned alot and I am really looking forward to next summer...or maybe even this winter. we will see.
my total weight for the 4 plants comes out at about 1 1/4lbs.
ice-1/2 lb
g-13- 5oz
ag x og kush- 4oz
purple kush- 2oz

next year I will have some strains that I hope will produce large buds. I also must get better ventilation, perhaps a stanley blower fan to pull the air through the greenhouse. this will hopefully reduce mold.
hope you all enjoyed!!
thanks for stopping by.
late

THC123

Veteran
Your buds look mature and tasty.

Does it also get humid and wet during the flowering period where u live?

In a GH u can take several measures to increase air refreshment and circulation.

In the flowering period use a gas heater at night.

I use 2 oscillating fans one at each end of the GH.

I also blow in 1000 kubic metres per hour with my 73WATT torin fan(greenhouse = 90 kubic metres)

http://www.torin-sifan.com/

Smoke a joint in ur GH , then smoke one outdside , look at the smoke and try to mimic that in ur GH.

ALso if u blow in that much air in ur GH , outside the GH u will smell almost nothing (cuz the air keeps getting mixed with fresh air(extra CO during day) , then when it exits the GH it gets mixed again with outside air.

If u don't take measures , and u see lots of condensation at night or in the morning then u will have lots of mould.

Of course this is dependant on the strain also.

So choose ur strain carefully and improve the circulation

Good strains would be(that i already tested)

->>> pure power plant
--> Nederzaad VIII
Nederzaad 2005 , 2006 , 2005*2006
Power plant
Mazar
Frisian dew