What's new

07 greenhouse

Hey man just wanted to say that I love your greenhouse and your passion for growing. Saw that pic with the bowel of nugs and a jug of milk in the background..made me smile thanks for the pics man!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulled in a pretty decent crop already! The second half should yield even more! Happy harvest, mikemike!

G

well i,m done with this yrs 07 greenhouse grow,now comes the handmade hemp bong and pipe show,from start to finish 07,oh yes and a few walking stiks and canes and back scratchers and what ever else the mind comes up with :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: i have one plant small one left and some scrapings,but all in all,thanks to all and grow em huge and prosper.a few pics are whats in store for my hemp bongs and pipes and canes,,,,, :wave: ,,again,to all who replied and viewed,i hope you enjoyed,till next yr,i have bigger plans ,peace.......i say i have lots o weed for me alements and my friends in what ever ales them :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy harvests mikemike! Great shots! :yes: Wow time for winter already..... Glad to see you're getting your milk and cannabis, make ya grow up big and strong.... :D :canabis:

What strains are you thinkin of running next year? Let us in on some of the plans.... Looking forward to seein the bong and cane show... :D

G

i keep stealing pics and i dont even smoke pot,i have no weed,everything you see is a computer fraud man,,,till next yr maybe,but i have no more to offer the same pics ,,yea right,,,,, :fsu: even my bong and pipe thread are same pics man,,,,,,but again like i stated before,,harvest is about over,,just like me,,,,

TheFlyinHaWyn!

hahahaha....****ing righteous brother....you take it easy.....great ****ing grow!!!...you are A+++ in my book bro....aloha brother....till next time!...mahalo for letting us come along with you on your grow!

G

mikemike said:
my mickey mouse security,,fishing bells and twine attached to trees and then my tent,i set a perimater of bells and string,,(night time ),,,and ofcource the side panels of my greenhouse all around ground of grow,, :joint: :bashhead: :cuss: :jump: :jump: :laughing: :wave: :rasta:

Simply beautiful Jack. Wish I could do that. Glad to see your still safe and going at it. Best of luck to you and your mom. :respect: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts