What's new

07 greenhouse

G

the jungle pics are soon to be no more ,,but that is why i grow huge trees and forests,,this be 12 ft plus tall,,and they be bending over as well

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Sure is looking good Jack, cant wait to see everything finish out this season and happy harvests :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden's lookin great, jack! Those gals are huge this year, good growing! Congratulations on the beginning of harvest! :canabis:

J

JackTheGrower

A big hats off to you Jack!

Growing fine herb in the Sun!

I'm enjoying your freedom... I am tired of having to feel like a criminal even tho I'm a medical person here in California.

Again wonderful thread.

JackTheGrower

G

my mickey mouse security,,fishing bells and twine attached to trees and then my tent,i set a perimater of bells and string,,(night time ),,,and ofcource the side panels of my greenhouse all around ground of grow,, :joint: :bashhead: :cuss: :jump: :jump: :laughing: :wave: :rasta:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
it still cracks me up with a greenhouse full of weed you still smoke the roaches.

On your judgement day St. Peter will not question you of being wasteful.

fishing line is alot harder to see for your security line. An old trick but a goodie. i heard of them hanging rusty cans in trees so they can hear them from a distance.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
hey mike, nice work man. How much longer could they have flowerd if you let em go?

GrowDoc

G

they are still growing,i started in jan so they are going by there own way i guess,i only harvested 3 so far that i planted in jan,next are feb and march trees to harvest ,then i have one that will be done in nov 10 maybe or so that i planted in april,i could of maybe grew huge buds ,,not,,,cuz trees are so huge them selves,i get ok size mucho buds as it stands now.if i left alone,yes,then they grow more to bigger size,but in reality,as soon as they flower,they are at it most strongest,then sheds to bud to grow into bud,,but that be my thinking and yrs of knowaladge,,,,,,,,,,,i still have 7 left to harvest,,,,,,,and what i am smoking now is great and no complaints from me

G

:laughing: :jump: :bashhead: i made a bow and arrow out of me hemp stems,next one will be great,this is just a proto that works just fine,

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
happy harvests man.

lol with the bow and arrow. you should make hash oil tipped arrows.

Latest posts

Latest posts