What's new

MANDALA - MANDALA#1

I

icon

(feminised)

grown 1 mandala#1 under a 150w hps in coco coir with advanced nutrients A & B & revive harvested on day 56
total weight dry: 10.2 grams

APPEARANCE: ( 9 ) nice dense & frosty
SMELL: ( 9 ) amazing...a rich mango smell with a light hint of pine
TASTE: ( 9 ) mango & pine
POTENCY: ( 7 ) 2-3 hits will do the job nicely
HIGH: ( 10 ) i love it! mostly clear,very relaxing in the head & body, calming & euphoric, brings on happy thoughts in larger quanities with light giggles.
also giving you the muchies.

MEDICAL QUALITIES: great for panic attacks, anxiety, stomach pains,colon attacks, nausea & poor appetite.

pay no attention to the dates on the pics there wrong

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wish my pheno woulda turned out a quarter that good... Nice plant man, looks like a keeper!

I

icon

thanx everybody i flowered her for 56 days of flower i cant think right now how many weeks that is.next time i will let her go longer to 60-65 days for more of a body high but she still came out 60% body 40% head at 56 days. i cant wait to grow her again in the fall along with a satori x mandala#1 cross i made.

Great

Great

I have 5 mandala#1 femnized in dirt right now.i hope they pop up in the next few days.I really like the sound of ur report.Hope my mandla turns out with indica dom.Good luck in future smokes.

J-uana
:joint:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mandala recommends the strain for cooler climates where fast finishes are important.
Good luck at finding any of the seeds though.

KNETTER

dam those buds look so sexy thanks for that.
peace x
P.S IM OUT OF WEED AND NONE OF MY DEALERS HAVE ANY. fuckin hate droughts. :nono:

anditwasfun

Sounds like the perfect bud for me, I have a lot of anxiety, but I usually zone it out and if it gets really annoying I take a few puffs.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
icon, did you find any anxiety, paranoia, heart racing in the Mandala #1? Every one of their strains "no side effects(racy heart, etc)", even the sativa dominants. So I was wondering if that's a gimmick or some special quality they found how to produce putting the genetics of a certain strain in all their stuff or something.

Nice that you could harvest about when they said(55-60) days and it was pretty spot on. Very dank buds.

Another question, when I open your pics some of them are named named hindu_satori. Any idea why the hundu reference?

GrassRoots

I have a friend that deals with anxiety, specifically when he smokes some types of bud and Mandala #1 is his favorite smoke.

I

icon

i labeled my pics in my photo album under hindu & mandala#1 when i uploaded them i also labeled them that so that why it says that. Mandala is my favorite smoke for panick attacks too.