What's new

Sqwirl's RoadHouse

sqwirl

By popular demand from friends I've decided to show my Grow :headbange So roll a jay of your favorite herb and enjoy my growshow:joint:

:wave: Welcome to my Roadhouse friends

I plan on showing pictures of my favorite herbs at different stages of flower. No smoke reports will be done here, if I decide to do them I'll post a link to the thread.

At this RoadHouse we harvest 3-4 plants a week on the average. So hopefully I can keep the show going pretty consistently. We also export young ladies to my best friend which harvests every 3 weeks.

I grow using Happy Frog and Ocean forest soil at a 3:1 ratio. I also add in perlite and coco. Mostly stick with the Fox Farms line. I Use the FF soluble nutes (OS, BB, Cha Ching) along with their liquid nutrients (Grow, Tiger, Big Bloom). I feel those alone are lacking so I also use Cal/Mag and Budswell. More specifics might be given later if there is an interest.

Ok now the intro has taken place it's time to smokedown and hopefully enjoy the RoadHouse!!!

These pictures have been posted in a different thread, but I enjoy them and wanna share them again.

A sweet sweet lady Chem #4 :headbange

BioDiesel

and last but not least, Dumpster

I've got some new pictures I'll get up within the week. Now time to labor for the ladies.

sqwirl

Hashberry from Mandala :joint:

This lady has been a nice smoke lately. Don't think I'll be keeping her for future runs, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy her. A very nice strain indeed and I'll probably pop some more of these seeds in the future.

I would recommend Mandala to anybody, Not just because of the price but mainly the quality. :headbange

sqwirl

Lately Cloning has been a bear. Tempature fluctuations and human error has taken it's tole in my room. Finally got my clones to root up again.

Now some fresh Bubble hash I made out of trim last week. The 45u melts oh so nice.
45u

All the Bubble Yeilded

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
verry nice headstash sqwirl,love bubble................chem looks like GHS co's..LOL....never grabed hashberry think I got satori...dunno tho...hashberry looks great.......Mm

B

Bigtimer7

damn... very nice!!

SHIZ IS FIRE!!

KEep up the good work buddy! +++

ElGato

Veteran
gettin' squirelly again eh bro !!!!

looks great maing.......the pics seem like deja vu all over again :wave:

Gato

sqwirl

Hey Thanks Friends :wave:

El Gato :headbange the deja vu should end soon as I'm about to post some all new pictures, freshy fresh.

BudRunners and Bigtimer thanks for the compliments. Just hoping to learn something outta all of this. Or at least help others somehow.

Moneymike hehe I think you might be referring to my pictures that are posted over in the Greenhouse Chemdog thread. I love bubble to. If it don't bubble it ain't worth the trouble. Hmmm full melt :joint:

I'll be back later with some pictures of Purple Urkle and the Puss Kush :rasta:

H&L

Nice to see you make a new thread here bro. :smile: That hashberry looks great, I have some beans I've wanted to start forever!

sqwirl

H&L I'm almost positive you'll be happy with the results from the hashberry seeds. Only tried a few myself but I have enjoyed the genetics.

I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the Urk and Puss. I just vented about something that's been bothering me for a while and now I think it's time to smoke and settle my mine.

Peace fellow tokers

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
after 'ways of the sqwirl' i'm expecting a lot here :rasta:

after sayin that.....

Everything looks niiiiiice

that 45u and dumpster especially :headbange

keep on keepin on!

sqwirl

AZ brutha hope you found the pizza. We bake that using an apricot wood fire oven. Just gotta call up one of them beautiful servers if you ever need anything. What flavor did you twist up?? theres definitly been some sweet pictures coming outta your garden lately.

FirstTracks I like the name. It's great to see you again irish!! Kindof mad at myself for not keeping up with the ways of the sqwirl thread. Maybe I can pick up where I left off but with this thread instead.

Now a 70day Puss Kush :headbange

Purple Urkle :joint:

If you ever need anything while your at the RoadHouse just let the staff know.
Bye now :wave:

sqwirl

Well as you can see this last harvest of Urkle wasn't the best :spank:. So I decided to dig up a few older pictures of my last Urkle I harvested.
:joint:

alittle more deja vu MtnJohn :redface:

sqwirl

Glad to have you in The Roadhouse Scrappy. I've always enjoyed everything you've done here at icmag. Keep up the great work Scrappy:yes:

Now a few pictures in honor of the F.U.C.K.E.M. boss, Frank the man. Puss Kush hopefully just as you like it.

:headbange Keep on Keepin on Friends

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

well i just got back from n an j 08 only to find this thread has arly been updated...whats up sqwirl lets see some shots.....:D....peace az

G

Lookin good!!! I cant wait to give that dumpster a try....along with many others that you have. All of those will be going in after my DJ run

sqwirl

AZ friend I'll try to do better. It's good to have you in the Roadhouse btw

Aaron your gonna love the dumpster, as she loves to put out those crystals. I can't wait to taste the one I have hanging. Hmm Hmm good I tell ya. btw it looks like you have a great DJ run takin place. With his genetics I'm sure you'll fine some awesome keepers. And then what about those ssh keepers I'm sure your also finding.

Heres some F13 I'm smokin on. It's from my friend the Chemist's house, 9wk fully organic F13 :headbange