What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLuv2BlAzE

Damn your getting oct weather already its 66degrees right now here but cloudy. Last night was in the mid 60s

Star do u pluck large fan leaves covering other budsites? Even tho its the main sugarleaf for that branch?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah the weather here is freakin screwy !!! had frost warnings last night aleady ! down into the 30's

iLuv2BlAzE

Damn danbuds ! Alreadyyyy shit. Its cloudy gloomy but we at 68 degrees. i held off on the watering today everything still looking moist
Might get rain tonight ...

~star~crash~

took an inspection at dusk ... crop looks good & i'm learning a lot about the land and the way to grow here... the only way is through experience...i'm not completly 100% happy, but i'm very happy if you can get that...i could have done a lot better w/ my feedings & need to up my game in the future ...i would have done more pruning and training as well to get them even more bushy ... so the days are getting shorter and the sun is shifting where it sets on the horizon... i could have place the plants a little better to maximize the exposure, but they get about 5 to 6 hours total at this point,,if i had full sun they be thicker and fuller, but the development is solid ... i got flowers and need 5 to 6 weeks for optimal maturity...will i get it? ...cool to watch the different clones, and strains and cross's develop at different rates .. i got one out of all of them thats WAY ahead ..it's astonishing...really cool every plant is different, but i can generally see the influence of the mother plants in the cross's...the wet rain washed the plants clean...weird to see water dripping off the buds but this outdoor weather will help to harden them off and acclimatize them even further ... i'm seeing some nice colas in the works ...

iLuv2BlAzE

U still got time to open up those giant ones LST a mom i put 2 flower has 22 branches tied off pulling them out since everything wants to grow up 2 biggggg difference days later qhwn those other sites starting getting light she looks crazy branchy

I ordered some flower stacker should make a big difference in my garden since there approaching week 3 and are rip for this flower stacker works like big bud but u can use it from week 3 to 7 or 8 depwnds how long she flowers big bud only like 2 weeks then u gotta switch

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-03-22-10-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-03-22-10-47.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 12

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Do you use deer fencing, or something?? I am in suburbia, and have had 10 deer on property a few times.

~star~crash~

hey loc dog the deer don't seem interested in the plants!!

i got a varmint eating the lower branches in some plants ... nibbling away at the stems of the branches and cutting them in 1/2 ... lost a branch on my Sour D due to wet weight snapped it (slim branch)

if i can come up w/the $ i need a macro lens for my cannon EOS Rebel T6...finally get some good shots!!!!

Budley Doright

Veteran
hey loc dog the deer don't seem interested in the plants!!

i got a varmint eating the lower branches in some plants ... nibbling away at the stems of the branches and cutting them in 1/2 ... lost a branch on my Sour D due to wet weight snapped it (slim branch)

if i can come up w/the $ i need a macro lens for my cannon EOS Rebel T6...finally get some good shots!!!!

I have had a little too much experience with deer...... they are much more of a problem when in veg only....... once the plants get to flower not much is interested in them.....

Apparently thc isnt a fav of either deer or bugs.... bugs eat leaves..... but seem to hate the flowers.....

Mice eating gnawing on your branches..... no thc there..... no problem for mickey and minnie mouse..........

I dont think there is much question...... thc is there to keep the plants from being eaten before the seeds are ripe...... once the seeds are ripe the birds love those.....no seeds..... no birds......:peacock:

Star.... yup that DF looks like a keeper.....

iLuv2BlAzE

Morning fellas .. And to the ladys on the thread 2... Budley you are right on i was observing 2 plants a while back 1 in flower with thc already the other in veg outside...the one vegging had all kinda little bugs crawling on her flys etc mini grasshoppers that appear 2 fly...the one with thc sitting right next to her not a bug on her was pretty amazing to see .

Star put a few rat traps At the base SNAPP!!!! ... If u get a few it might stop them from coming back ....they hateeee peppermint make a solution and spray the lowers i bet u they wont ever come around racoons hate that shit too. Hence the garbage bags with peppermint smell to keep racoons and rats from ripping into the bags !

Last edited:

Budley Doright

Veteran
it's only lowers i would have removed maybe anyway...

The real problem occurs when a rodent gnaws all the way around the base(main trunk) of the plant..... if it does.....the whole plant will die......

The leaves send energy to the roots....and if the plant has been ringed by removing the bark the plant will die....:yoinks:

iLuv2BlAzE

A simple peppermint oil with water spray at base they wont go within 20ft of them if u being lazy buy the garbage bags with the peppermint scent rip pieces off and stake them on the base an Done. No more rats rodents varmints .

Star u know the supercropping not just make it bushy but I've noticed on my flowering plant that the knuckles she creates act as a very strong anchor point for the buds i don't even have to tie up the buds to hold them i can shake her from the base and feel the weight at the top but the arms are very very strong they don't even flex under high winds when i take her out....just something i thought i put out there . plus the knuckle gives way more nuts to that branch

Status
Not open for further replies.