What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Johnny Chimpo's Reefer Madness

Helloooo Everybody :wave:

Time for me to get another thread going. I'm working with a wide variety (for me anyway) in my bloom room this run...seven strains in all...I took pics of most of them today. Everything is under a 600 HPS.

The Lineup:

Strawberry Diesel (2)
C99 F5
Big Bud
D39
Chemdiesel
Bubba Kush S1
JLP's SDIBL x OG Bx1

I'll update with pics as often as I can...usually every 1-2 weeks. Feel free to pull up a chair and enjoy the show!

Everything in the room is on day 29 of 12/12 except the Bubba Kush S1 and JLP's SDIBL x OG Bx1 which are a few weeks behind.

Group Shot

ChemDiesel (Rez's)

C99 F5 (Wally's)

Strawberry Diesel
(Rez's)

Big Bud (Sensi's)

JC

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Very nice growth for 4 weeks, should be some impressive buds here.
Can't wait till like week 7

HAPPYTREE

The Lineup:

Strawberry Diesel (2)
C99 F5
Big Bud
D39
Chemdiesel
Bubba Kush S1
JLP's SDIBL x OG Bx1

UMMMMMMMMMM gooooooood

Looks great JC . I just slipped getting up from my chair on some drool.LOLIts like a candy store in there.
Really you are stoked when harvest time comes.

TAGGED
Grow safe

HT

Slips...Thanks Bro...just checked out how your Dab Blue cross turned out...looks great. I have quite a few BB varieties coming up in the rotation. :smoke:

Goodmangigabyte
...Thanks :wave: took awhile to build up the selection to this point...and still growing.

Thanks Dr Dog waiting is the hardest part :drum: I finally growing a short flowering strain again...its been awhile and the wait before took forever at 70 days.

Hey HappyTree...Good to see ya :joint: Something for everyone...with plenty more in store.

Highlighter...probably the healthiest bunch I've had for awhile...just added some CalMag + to the mix. First time flowering some of these so it'll be nice to see how big some of them get. :chin:

Thanks for tuning in :wave:

JC

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
It's mad I tell you... MAD!

It's mad I tell you... MAD!

It wouldn't suprise me if they're in there right now smoking marijuana cigarettes,that's right Johnny,REEFERS! hehehe... I couldn't resist, that movie jus cracks me up! Right on JC,it's great ta see things lookin so good my freind,they are jus the picture of health.I'll be watchin this one with anticiapation.Take care...BC

Hey B.C. Thanks for stopping by humble thread. :wave: Always good to see ya!

Alright a quick update before my battery in my camera went dead...

Chemdiesel Day 35

C99 F5 Day 35

JC

Last edited:
H

herbal essences

Johnny Chimpo How's it going awesome grow thread, I love you plants they look great, I know you use autopots w/ coco for the ease of use, is there anyway I could get you to spill the beans about your veg and bloom nutes, what you use? any info is much appreciated, I have my seedlings starting out they're getting ready to start growing, just want some info from someone who seems to have a nice nute schedule down, beautifull plants, keep growing n stay safe brotha.

Thanks Herbal Essences :wave:

I can give you a link to help you get the exact profile you're giving your plants that H3ad referred to in his coco thread. I'm still working on getting dialed in for multiple strains...the trick is to observe your plants and correct as needed. :smoke:

Cannastats

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/profiles.htm

Here is the list of products I'm using:

Flora Micro
Flora Bloom
Dark Energy
CalMag +
Dr. Hornsby Big Bud

I have been trying to find a general purpose solution for veg. I've been using this mix for the last month or two and they're all doing great.

9ml/gal Micro
12ml/gal Bloom

Profile:

N 146
P 80
K 145
Mg 55
S 36

Bloom

4ml/gal Micro
9ml/gal Bloom
1.5ml/gl Dark Energy

The profile for bloom switches up when I change out nutrients, so I won't be typing all the profiles out.

Starting about the second week I take out Micro and start adding Big Bud at 10ml/gal

I just started using CalMag + so still experimenting, but I use that at 2ml/gal

I recently picked up the line of Pure Blend Pro products and will be giving Neptune's profile a go. IMO it doesn't get any easier than his mix. Check out his thread if you have time. He has superb looking plants. He uses this all the way through bloom except for the last 10 day flush. He also flushes every week or two if I remember right.

10ml gal PBP
3ml/gal CalMag +
5ml Gal/Hydroguard

He also uses tap water.

Hope this helps...I think you'll find the Cannastats site very useful.

JC

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya JC :wave:
Man, you get much :respect: from this guy. All gorgeous, just gorgeous! Your C99, Wally's or Joey's? I'm finding Wally's very uniform. I germed 5, one casualty. 3 fems and one male. They all look very much alike. I have clones from the seed mothers and at 3 weeks in soil they look the same. They are a little slow in veg, but if given enough N in transition they stretch modestly - maybe 50-75%.

Just looked at the photos again - uniformly amazing amount of frost on all your plants - :yes: you do good work man...

Well hey there MGJ :wave: Thank-you Sir.

This one is Wally's C99 F5 Pineapple pheno...very fruity. It's really fattening up nicely now. I'll have to get some more pics up Friday. Thanks for the tip with the N....mine didn't stretch very much this run...probably around the 60%-75% range. I only got a seven of ten germ rate (worst so far) and killed all the males off as I didn't have plans for them at the time. In hindsight I would have kept 'em around. This one stood out to me for some reason.:confused: I like it more and more everyday.

JC

HuffAndPuff

Johnny Boy, Excellent work. New growers, take a look at what our Simian friend has cultivated here, and all without opposable thumbs. They are perfect, no signs of any deficiencies, and just barely perceptable color change at the weeeee end of the leaf tip. Super healthy, kid. I have a hunch your grow room is pretty clean. Either way, the grow itself, certainly is! I've got my chair pulled up, and pocket full of spliffs.
Congrats!
HuffAndPuff

J

jasondanzig

mark it zero, you stepped over the line.. lol... great plants, theyll never caught you did they?.....

H

herbal essences

Johnny, I just wanted to say thanks for your quick and thorough reply, I have much respect for you, and I can tell you have a deep love for the plant and the community, and since I cant give you any rep, I wanted to let you know..
Oh yea got my auto pots in the mail today :jump:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts