What's new

Outdoor Madness 2007!

Greens

OK, I know I should have taken some pics and started a thread much earlier. Oh well, now is better than never, so here we go. :wave:

All of these are grown in raised beds (swamp tube type things) in remote swamps. This is grown in Manitoba at about 50 degrees N. I had trouble early in the season with excessive rain and flooding. I lost quite a few plants and many were stunted. Still, the summer sun dried that up and things really took off.

I went out to the madness to harvest the early ones and I took some pictures while I was out there.

I'll start with the Guerilla Gold#2...

Last edited:

Greens

Alright, these are Freezeland bx X GG#2. You can see in the first pic a few smaller ones that are finished around a larger one that is only two weeks into budding. However, most of them are finished or just about done. Most of them have a strong, sweet piney smell that is so intoxicating. I will have pics of these at my breeding spot soon too because those were the best specimens (early, stinky and large). Let me tell you that I can hardly wait for these buds to try to try in the vape.

G

FANTASTIC BRO!!!!!!

Alright now a successful guarrilla growa!!!!
GLAD they did NOT get ripped thats the WORST.
Looking mity fine like afgans in the wild north??
LOVE the outdoor as you know haha good job!!!!!
Geez i kinda want that strain!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
better late than never my friend! lovely as always. looking forward to more!

btw greenz, check out paddis gg x erdpurt!

Last edited:

Greens

Next up is possibly my favorite outdoor of all time, the Guerilla Gold#3. This stuff is just so potent and enjoyable...

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Looking great Greens, your ladies are really nicely formed up and trichome covered.

i believe a Happy Harvests are in order :joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man! respect to breederbard to for doing the cross. i had his gg4, but they all turned out male im affraid. love gg3 in the black tas cross to.

Greens

The first three pictures here are of Mighty Mite x Durban Poison from Jaysprout. Looks like it will be a good yielder...

The last picture is of mighty mite x Freezeland from Jaysprout. These were stunted from the flooding, but they have really recovered. Normally, they would be close to done already.

Greens

OK, here is something that I am working on. A jam donut GG male (sativa appearance) pollinated a dank GG#3 female and this is the result. Early, stinky, resinous...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, Auto Timewarp x GG#2 looks awesome. we are getting the full treet i see, HURRAY!

G

Luverly plants there greens, anyone over there keeping pure freezeland/friesland, that was one of the most underated plants, do you have any pics of this? cheers.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gardens look great, greens! Happy harvest!

Are the bottoms totally cut out in those containers?

Greens

Thanks Lougrew! You're a great grower yourself!

Esben, thanks! Yeah, I loved that TAS x GG#3 as well. I want to make that cross again. Yes, much respect to breederbrad, S.Ont and Visioncreator for coming up with such a killer early combination. I've put a lot of hard work into breeding it, but I would have been nowhere without those guys. Hehe, I can't wait to try some of these new crosses out when they are dry.

Dimebag, thank you man! Trichome covered is the way I like them. hehe.

farmaz, Jaysprout is the guy to talk to about the freezeland. IMO he has the best freezeland out there and he is working on several freezeland lines. He's at unleashthegreen.com. The pure freeze samples I got from him were absolutely devastating and super tasty in the vape. I used his freeze bx in my Freeze x GG cross there and it was such a stinky piney potent female.

Pipleline, thank you! Indeed, the bottoms are cut right off so the roots can go right into the swamp...

oaktree

Greens your plants look frosty :) Great grow! the timewarp looks pretty sick, and those GG look pretty nice too:rasta: How do you like the GG? you have some interesting crosses, they sound like they'd be nice and tasty.

Peace

Greens

J-Roc, thanks man! Yeah, it does take some effort to get those nice shots. I usually take like 3 pics of the same thing, just to make sure one of them comes out right. lol, mines only a 2.1 mp HP camera (older type). But, it still works just fine.

oaktree, thank you very much! Yes, GG is my favorite outdoor. The potency and quality of the high are always so good. Not much of the other outdoor from Manitoba can compete with it really. The Freeze x GG and Auto Timewarp x GG should be excellent as well. I just made those crosses last year, so this will be the first time trying it. I'm going to try them out tomorrow when they will be dry enough to vape.

Yes, I will post many more pictures as I go out there and I'll take some dry buds pics as well like I always do.

Greens

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Great thread as always Greens. Always nice to check out your swamp guerrilla! awsome budshots.. keep em coming man

Greens

Thanks, WAMEN! It's good to know many of you appreciate the pictures. I'm going to check out your thread, bud.

Greens