You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > hush's PCK grow

Thread Title Search
hush's PCK grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2021, 06:07 PM #1
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
hush's PCK grow

I just went through a round of PCK from seed and selected two plants to keep. This will be a journal where I grow them out as mono crops to see which one I like better. One grew very tall, up past the light, and smells like sweet lemon candy. The other was short and smells like licorice. I've decided to start with the lemon one because of how vigorous and stretchy it was. I think it'll fill the SCROG screen pretty quickly.

90cm tent under 250w LED light. Here is the humble beginning.

Follow along with me if you want to. I just realized I grow almost exclusively Ace genetics and never did a journal in the Ace forum, so here I am.
hush is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:11 PM #2
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a nug from this plant. It smells and tastes like lemon drops.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:11 PM #3
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:45 PM #4
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
Ready for another awesome hush scrog screen in the 3x3!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2021, 08:40 PM #5
Common Sense

Common Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of lightCommon Sense is a glorious beacon of light

Happy to watch!
Common Sense is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2021, 11:17 AM #6
dubi
Vendor

dubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivor
Thanks hush for starting a grow diary for your PCK selection The bud coming from her looks delicious.

I usually recommend sativa x PCK F1 hybrids like Congo, Violeta, Malawi x PCK or Panama x PCK for monogrows since they are more vigorous, higher yielding and more potent, but nothing wrong with growing a particular selection you really like.

Taking a seat! Take care
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2021, 08:23 PM #7
hush
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
I usually recommend sativa x PCK F1 hybrids like Congo, Violeta, Malawi x PCK or Panama x PCK for monogrows since they are more vigorous, higher yielding and more potent, but nothing wrong with growing a particular selection you really like.
I don't believe I've ever really caught you saying that before but I'm glad to hear you saying it now. I think I'm going to heed your advice and get some of those in my next purchase. Because honestly I think that's just the best method for me, in my circumstances, is to do mono grows like this, and PCK is definitely a low-yielder and not very strong. But I like the laid back, anxiety-free effects I get from it. Even the most potent one I had, which was also the lowest yielding and leafiest one, was very relaxing and comforting and I never found myself thinking, "I'm too high" no matter how much I vaped it.

So, which of those 4 options you mentioned above are the most like pure PCK, in terms of the effects?
hush is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2021, 08:32 PM #8
hush
Señor Member

I'm too lazy to take pictures at the moment but the plant is growing, and filling out the screen... It's just that I also had a problem recently: my pH meter was all out of wack and the last time I changed the res, I apparently adjusted the pH down to like 3.0-3.5 or so. And the plant was responding, and did not like it! I hope I caught it in time... There's a little damage, but barely any. The real issue is I don't know if it stunted the plant at all. That's a pretty extreme pH mistake, I'm ashamed to say. I calibrated the meter and fixed everything today with some silica, which raises pH and makes plants stronger. So hopefully it will be fine, if not just a little delayed. And in the worst case scenario, even if the plant was stunted, I have my other pheno selection I can put in here and start over with, so that this journal can keep going. But fingers crossed for this one because of the lemon drop aroma... That's the one I wanted first.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2021, 04:51 AM #9
Dr.King

Dr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud of
Very nice start Hush. Don't blame you for using a screen . Happy growing man.

Old 02-23-2021, 02:35 AM #10
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
What light you have going in there hush? Do you plan on using the same one for flower?
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote