What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's PCK grow

40degsouth

Thanks Hush,
you’ve hit the nail on the head with the T5s straight up, it was only curiosity as to weather you could flower under them.
It’s amazing they throw out the same light as the old flouros with so much less power. That Spider Farmer light sounds just the thing for making seeds over summer.
I’ll be taking cuts this weekend and I’ll let you know how things go.
Thanks again for your help,

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks Hush,
you’ve hit the nail on the head with the T5s straight up, it was only curiosity as to weather you could flower under them.
It’s amazing they throw out the same light as the old flouros with so much less power. That Spider Farmer light sounds just the thing for making seeds over summer.
I’ll be taking cuts this weekend and I’ll let you know how things go.
Thanks again for your help,

My pleasure. Let me know how it works out for you!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
What kind of string/twine is your scrog screen made from? I don't want to use something where the little fibers fray off and get in the buds.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
What kind of string/twine is your scrog screen made from? I don't want to use something where the little fibers fray off and get in the buds.

It's just some synthetic fiber twine. Probably like polyester or something, I don't quite remember. But yeah the fibers don't come off it like on hemp twine.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I got tired of waiting so I decided to swap plants with tents. The PCK is now in the smaller 60 cm tent. This way the plant is now filling out an entire tent and can be flowered. Flowering starts tomorrow.

dBD6wee.jpg

Y8ZiZGj.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear you are already switching to flowering :yes:

Although PCK doesn't need very high levels of nutrients, make sure to keep the feeding so the plant starts the flowering fully green, to avoid yellowing in early-mid flowering and achieve best results at the end.

Latest posts

Latest posts