What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

George_TheVault

Festive-Promo-3.png

In true Vault style we are ending the year with a bang. Check out the link to possibly our largest promo of 2019 and bag yourself some free cannabis seeds.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.../its-kushmas-at-the-vault-344-seeds-to-be-won

Good Luck all, winners will be chosen at random and announced on the 8th of Jan

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Another great Promo from The Vault.

My Favorite Breeder is Barney's Farm. The reason is because every seed I ever got from them was exactly what it was supposed to be. First and Last, I love Barney's Farm

Thanks again to The Vault for the awesome promos and the astounding 15% discount.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
A seed giveaway? Nice! And thanks!

My fav breeder strain for 2019 has to be Nirvana's Hawaii Maui Waui. It smells & looks wonderful - mango maybe? - and everybody that has sampled it, absolutely loves it. It also made wonderful rosin & bubble hash.

Runner-up? Barney's Pink Kush.

freed111

blimburn seeds were the best for me
Their cafe racer is stellar
And, thanks for another fine draw from the vault

:wave:

Leaflet

Mephisto Genetics is my vote for breeder of the year. They put a lot of work into creating incredible autoflower strains.

QQNPK

My favorite breeder of 2019 is Barneys farm because they have put out some really solid stuff this year and im happy to be growing a Purple flower for the First time ever (Purple punch)
Also their g13 haze is damn strong try it

Attachments

• 1663238_purple-punch-with-qqbarneys-farmpurple-punch.jpg
    1663238_purple-punch-with-qqbarneys-farmpurple-punch.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 27

FGB

Barney’s farm come on!

New babies from the farm ��

Peace George ��

'Boogieman'

My favorite breeder I tried this year was Royal Queen Seeds. I grew their special kush #1 outdoors and I'm still smoking on it. I had some issues with budrot in my wet fall but the smoke is potent.

tzorge

Heya amazing @George - The Vault my favourite cannabis seeds breeder of 2019 has to be Barneys Farm i had an excellent CBD Lemon potion, which helped with my pain.