You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Auto Zamaldelica

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Auto Zamaldelica Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2019, 06:53 AM #1
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to all
Auto Zamaldelica

I have ten Auto Zamaldelica seeds on the way
I see thereís no thread for them and I know others are growing them out too so I figured what the hell... why not start a thread.

I donít have seeds to start just yet but Iíll post pics of the greenhouse Iím building out of the skeleton of a shed. Iíll be installing a wood stove and 3 or 4 soil beds about 4x7 feet.
I cleared out some trees today to open up the sunshine but thereís a good 7+ hours direct sun/day and itís bright through the canopy even when trees block the sun a bit.

If they get here next week or two I can prolly have them going strong through solstice putting on size and then they should initiate flower around July or so... fall hangs on till September October lately so with the stove at night and lovely August sun during the day I think I oughta get some decent buds.

I have well composted horse manure, also leaf/lawn litter compost thatís almost like peat and a really rich kitchen/garden/lawn compost pile started two years ago.. Iíll be using those and some willow/spruce chippings to mix with local clays and rock dusts then mix that into excess living soil from indoors to create my soil.
Iíll ďactivateĒ the biology ASAP with fish hydrolysate, lacto B. , molasses and Yarrow extract and bloomed yeast cultures in alternate waterings.
Cover crop will be mostly Brome and some chamomile and other flowers thrown in for good measure.
At onset of flower I plan on feeding fish hydrolysate and a bit of bonemeal topped with a little Epsom solution and a topdress of canna waste light dust of wood ash and field greens like Yarrow, dandelion, broad leaf plantain and/or fireweed. Then Iíll mulch that with leaf litter and straw/hay if its not already deep enough with greens.
After stretch I will give a very light top-dress of Bat guano and wood ashes.
Plants will be watered at PH 6.5-6.8 with fulvic, B vitamins and molasses every three waterings or so as well as possibly Aloe and coconut a couple times too.

Anyhoo thatís my plan. Letís see everybody elseís too! I bet someone already has some of these vegging so whoever you might be please post up and show off!

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...
YukonKronic is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:17 AM #2
CowboyTed

CowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really nice
I'm afraid I won't have room in my plant count to try Auto Zam's any time soon, but I'll pull up a chair and watch anyway! Hell, you pulled me right in with your soil mix, and generous doses of horse manure compost and kitchen/garden compost.

That sounds like what I've been up to the past week!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:21 AM #3
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
Subbed!
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:58 AM #4
jaded1

jaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to all
Good luck with the grow Yukon.Was going to run a few of these outdoors this summer but will have to wait until cc payments are working.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:26 AM #5
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Super nice, perfect timing.
Best of luck, I'm subbed.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2019, 12:39 PM #6
willydread

willydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud ofwillydread has much to be proud of
I follow with interest
willydread is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2019, 02:15 PM #7
perismoke

perismoke will become famous soon enoughperismoke will become famous soon enoughperismoke will become famous soon enough
I too am waiting for CC to work again...aint sending cash..noooo...
waiting for Killer A5 haze to come back too...
perismoke is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2019, 09:24 AM #8
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks Yukon for starting a thread about the new Auto Zamaldelica!

Looking forward to see yours and others progresses with this new autoflowering strain.
We are going to test her also this outdoor season. I will post pics and info when the testings are more advanced.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2019, 09:45 AM #9
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to all
Werking like a dawg on new green house. Got roof and siding stripped off shed and dug in two new beds (it was a half ass greenhouse with a few windows once a few years ago)

I hadn’t looked at compost piles in a few years... daaamn it’s looking good. Also discovered a bunch of jet black very fertile earth in green house while digging. Legend has it there was once a pig pen aroun that spot and it’s been a hay shed for a decade too so there was a good score to be had as far as free fertile organic soil.
It will comprise about 15% of final mix in each new hole. I dug in about 14 inches down until I hit a clay layer I know is about 6 inches thick and under that is sand then more clay. The clay is still saturated from spring melt! Every time I step in the hole to dig I slide around on greased goose shit
Oh well c’est la vie. It’s done now. Tomorrow I finish soil mix and plant cover and mulch in then get started putting poly all over it. After that is wood stove and water barrel and then build the door and I’m set!

Pictures tomorrow. I’m exhausted.

Last edited by YukonKronic; 05-13-2019 at 08:00 PM..

Old 05-10-2019, 09:52 AM #10
YukonKronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Thanks Yukon for starting a thread about the new Auto Zamaldelica!

Looking forward to see yours and others progresses with this new autoflowering strain.
We are going to test her also this outdoor season. I will post pics and info when the testings are more advanced.
My pleasure on the thread startup! I love Zam and wished for an Auto flower version of it from day one of growing the fems I got in 2016.

Iím pretty excited about this season. Iím putting serious effort into a decent greenhouse set up and I really cannot wait to see how these do under the midnight sunshine!
I look forward to seeing how the masters at ACE as well as other growers here are doing with their own projects too!

Good luck Endless Sunshine and bountiful yields to all of you!