What's new

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTarzan

Rocky Mtn Squid all comfy at home watching and sharing his soft core homosexual cartoon collection. Stop letting life pass you by. Go outside and meet your own guy. Quit fantasizing. Life and potential love are passing you by. In this day and age you can do whatever you want.

You really should stop gay shaming and fat shaming people though. Especially when they are your peeps. They say you hate what you are. Don't hate... embrace who you are.

Be like Trump. Do what you say you are going to do.

Trump didn't cancel the meeting. He had the meeting. It sucks for all of you that were happy for a moment but then had it all jerked away. That probably hurt. It will probably toughen you up and prepare you for the next 6 years of Trump.

You Trump haters should make better use of your time. Maybe make a go fund me page for the bike lock guy, Eric Clanton. He is possibly going away for 11 years and rightfully so. He will only have 5 years to go after Trump's second term is over. It isn't that long. He is young. He will only be 39 when he gets out. 40 is the new 20.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he just asked you on a date, Rocky.

I volunteer myself as chaperone. What I lack in experience I'll make up for in gratuitous drinking.

Gry

Veteran
I don't have any kids and school taxes to me are complete bullshit taxation without representation. Thanks Obama and every president ever.

School taxes are and always have been the function of local and state government.

packerfan79

Veteran
We will get America back. Just a matter of time. Uneducated sheep occasionally pop their heads up in the modern world, but what's right will win in the end. Props to the alt right and the zombies that follow, loudest screeching we've heard from your cave in quite some time. But we will drive you back into the ground from where you came, and where you belong. Enjoy the sunlight while you can, and understand, no matter what you and yours try during however much time remains, good will defeat pretend. And fuck Tom Brady!

Wow, Subrob we actually agree on something. Fuck Tom Brady. As far as the rest. Bring it on, I would say conservatives are much more prepared for the fight. You leftist can't even figure out which of the 97 genders you are. Mabey you should figure out what is between your legs befor you tell us how to live.

I find it funny when you claim we are sheep, yet you blindly follow the masses. Sheep don't blaze their own path. Sheep follow the MSM blindly. Either way at least we can agree on the important stuff like Bitch ass Tom Brady is a fuck wad.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Thats the weirdest part for me... People wanted to go against the masses... and ended up being the mass.... Now the masses are against trump again..

Packerfan, Dont mind that loudmouth sissy ... Its hilarious when leftys start thinking they're alpha, and making threats with their flimsy wrists.... HA and uppercut... sit down gurdamn sissy haha

Oh, and there is a difference between educated, and intelligent. A BIG difference. The minority of people in general are intelligent.

iTarzan

I think he just asked you on a date, Rocky.

I volunteer myself as chaperone. What I lack in experience I'll make up for in gratuitous drinking.

He doesn't want to go out with an old guy Mikell. I have the sex drive of a male panda. Maybe once a year in my prime. I have no interest in sex even though I am fully functional. Too many fish to catch, joints to smoke and naps to take.

Once you get a few drinks in you Rocky Mtn might start looking like an interesting climb for you. You are young and can give it a go.

iTarzan

School taxes are and always have been the function of local and state government.
Just like growing weed. Right? But they can intervene.

I know who collects and establishes school taxes. I paid enough of them. You should spend more time improving your country.

iTarzan

Thats the weirdest part for me... People wanted to go against the masses... and ended up being the mass.... Now the masses are against trump again..

Dont mind that loudmouth sissy packerfan... Its hilarious when leftys start thinking they're alpha, and making threats with their flimsy wrists.... HA and uppercut... sit down gurdamn sissy haha

Oh, and there is a difference between educated, and intelligent. A BIG difference. The minority of people in general are intelligent.

You can't even follow along as to who is left and who is right in this thread. Then you think the masses are the people making the most noise. Please do us all a favor and stop posting.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Are you drunk kid..... Do you even know if I was talking to packerfan and agreeing with him... Or do you think I was talking about him..... stfu either way. I dont have to "Think" anything.... when trump has majority disapproval rating even though he won.... Wtf are you even babbling about child. Nothing I say is opinion... I couldn't care less about the political shit, I just like kickin sand in loudmouth's fire.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Rocky Mtn Squid all comfy at home watching and sharing his soft core homosexual cartoon collection. Stop letting life pass you by. Go outside and meet your own guy. Quit fantasizing. Life and potential love are passing you by. In this day and age you can do whatever you want.

You really should stop gay shaming and fat shaming people though. Especially when they are your peeps. They say you hate what you are. Don't hate... embrace who you are.

Be like Trump. Do what you say you are going to do.

Trump didn't cancel the meeting. He had the meeting. It sucks for all of you that were happy for a moment but then had it all jerked away. That probably hurt. It will probably toughen you up and prepare you for the next 6 years of Trump.

You Trump haters should make better use of your time. Maybe make a go fund me page for the bike lock guy, Eric Clanton. He is possibly going away for 11 years and rightfully so. He will only have 5 years to go after Trump's second term is over. It isn't that long. He is young. He will only be 39 when he gets out. 40 is the new 20.

Dearest Numb Nuts, aka iTarzan :

I sure hope your Mom goes down the stairs of "HER" house to wake you up in time for school this morning, and makes you a nourishing breakfast. Your puerile brain obviously needs this. That is, if she can find where you passed out on the floor last night from taking too many poppers......:moon:

If my post(s) offended you, you must be confusing me with someone that gives a flying fuck.

Make sure the makeup and lipstick on your face matches your dress before you leave.

Warmest Regards,

RMS

:smoweed:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Watch out for that tree tarzan... You cant handle it
giphy.gif

vta

Veteran
As we are finding out, the Obama admin was corrupt as Hell. Our intelligence agencies were used as political weapons to undermine a Presidential candidate and to cover the crimes of another...the one they wanted to win. Disgraceful !

Then the MSM ramps up the fake news to change the focus...

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Just like growing weed. Right? But they can intervene.

I know who collects and establishes school taxes. I paid enough of them. You should spend more time improving your country.

My spouse and I have had nato cards in our wallets since we were kids.

Gry

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] We are finding out intelligence agencies were used as political weapons.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You do realize the tooth fairy is not real either. [/FONT]
I'll leave Santa out of this, as I am still hoping he will deliver on the whirled peas.

packerfan79

Veteran
He doesn't want to go out with an old guy Mikell. I have the sex drive of a male panda. Maybe once a year in my prime. I have no interest in sex even though I am fully functional. Too many fish to catch, joints to smoke and naps to take.

Once you get a few drinks in you Rocky Mtn might start looking like an interesting climb for you. You are young and can give it a go.

You might want to talk to someone about the non interest in sex. That's a potential problem.

Gry

Veteran
8 years ago...

Bush Bush Bush

Might have had a little to do with the fact that he was part of a 1% family that has been looting our country for 3 generations, not to mention that he was the head of the same intel agency you complained about in a previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts