What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Beelze Bubba-Headstash-Karmarado OG...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wbb1...

Alpen rock

Everything looks sweet!!

How did that 8 weeker Headstash smoked?

Thanks for sharing Nickman, always repping that Karma goodness non-stop:peacock::tiphat:

Peace

uraverage

Great job nickman. Got some wbb going right now (2 weeks in veg). I wonder how the wbb smoked compared to ghostrider?

nickman

Veteran
Everything looks sweet!!

How did that 8 weeker Headstash smoked?

Thanks for sharing Nickman, always repping that Karma goodness non-stop:peacock::tiphat:

Peace

The 8 week Headstash smokes well for only being dry for two weeks or so now... it's just really now starting to get a good cure on... the buds are getting harder and harder everyday it cures a bit more...

It has a distinct smell that I can't put my finger on yet...!!!... nice strong smell though... the trichomes are all pretty much milky to amber...

I'll post a dry nug shot for you Alpine...

nickman

Veteran
Great job nickman. Got some wbb going right now (2 weeks in veg). I wonder how the wbb smoked compared to ghostrider?

The Ghostrider had a very earthy-hashy type smell going on... from the white I read.
The WBB not so much earth-hash taste...
I only have one Wbb dry now and I tried it yesterday for the first time... it's only dry now for a good week or so - but it's smooth and strong smoke at the same time , if that makes any sense...!!!...

The WBB#2 that's still hanging on the line has a more fruity smell to it right now...!!!...

The Ghostrider was a great smoke and this WBB is gonna be too...!!!...

Alpen rock

That looks really good :dance013:
Its kinda cool too when you cannot pinpoint the exact smell.One day, you come across THAT exact fragrance and BAM, it suddenly makes sense...:biggrin:

Thks for sharing Nickman:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts