What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elemental True OG, Back to the Congo, Flower Bomb Kush

Mr. Miyagi

Gee.... looks good Evergreen!

Man... I wish I could regrow my Cindy Blacks again... I took them to 14 weeks but couldn't wait any longer (needed the space for others) it was decent but I know it could've been better.... if things fare out the way I'd like, I'll have a separate room for just that, super long flowering landraces....

We shall see!

Good show!

EvergreenState

Thanks Mr. Miyagi.
You are right about long flowering sativas. They are worth the wait. I took my Swazi Gold up to 17 weeks and you have to have the patience to wait and wait and wait. It's tough and it's the reason most growers don't do it but, BUT it's worth it.
Most people don't want to wait through what is normally TWO flower cycles for the sativas. To be honest, I could have probably waited 20 weeks but I lost my patience. It was worth it though.

EvergreenState

Swazi Gold Smoke Review

Swazi Gold Smoke Review

You need to use a great deal of persuasive skills to convince someone that it's a good idea to wait 4 months for a strain to finish flowering. Most people who grow for a living would need great yields and a unique high to justify that long of a wait.
I can't convince anyone on yields based on my grow. Although I wasn't growing for yields as a high priority. My grow was to show you could grow a bunch of high quality strains at the same time cheaply and with as little fuss as possible. If I were growing for yield with these sativas I would have grown them in 15 gallon pots, had a veg. period of nearly 60 days, given them more light etc.
On uniqueness of high, I got that covered. A high that motivates you, makes you feel good, makes you want to do something and doesn't let you down in the end, that, in my experience, is unique.:biggrin: Grow long flowering sativas; they are worth the wait.

EvergreenState

Swazi Gold

Swazi Gold

Got about 2 ozs. of airy sativas buds per plant. For a 3 gallon pot with a short veg. time, I consider that a pretty good yield. Regardless of yield, it was worth the wait.

Last edited:

Mr. Miyagi

I definitely want to grow out some landraces, and long flower'ers... will be in their own space chugging along... one day.

EvergreenState

Good luck Mr. Miyagi. They do take a great deal of patience. A crop of 60, 90 and 120+- day flowering strains would give you a staggered harvest and keep you from becoming too impatient.

EvergreenState

Final Thoughts and Strain Rankings.

Final Thoughts and Strain Rankings.

First a final couple of photos:
Well I spent a long time reviewing and ranking everything in a long post but I timed out on this site and then lost the whole post. So that's all she wrote for this grow.

EvergreenState

Elemental True OG- The True & Bangi Haze/Bubblegum

Elemental True OG- The True & Bangi Haze/Bubblegum

I was inspired to do a few more posts after smoking these strains as they cure. I have a photo of the Bangi Haze x Bubblegum cross and I will review that later. Spoiler Alert - It's really good.
This is a review of Elemental's True OG. The description that Elemental gives on The Attitude Web site is about as accurate a description that I've ever seen a breeder give. I feel that to be true because my buds are exactly as they describe. Except that I would add that when you open the jar you get a definite Pine Sol smell.

ELEMENTAL SEEDS

ELEMENTAL SEEDS THE TRUE OG

Elemental Seeds The True

Discover dankest of the dank! The True OG is a five time Cannabis Cup winner and the cornerstone of Elemental's breeding program. Flowering time is 56 to 62 days. Explore its deep pine an gasoline aroma. The True OG deliveres a heavy cerebral euphoria and an intense body effect. It's affectionately known as "The True"

They're telling The Truth. It's as good an all rounder as I've grown. It tics all the boxes and it's a SMOOTH high. All the rough edges are smoothed over. It's like Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge Chunk. It's all good.
The first photo is of the True OG in the jar. Next is of the Bangi Haze/Bubblegum cross. Then one of my tools.

EvergreenState

S-a-n-n-i-e-s Jack Herer

S-a-n-n-i-e-s Jack Herer

First off I gotta say that regular Coors is thee worst beer by far of any beer I've ever had. I bought an 18 pack because it was on sale. I gave it a try because, after 25 years of being a beer geek, I decided to try some popular beers. I tried Budwieser and Miller and enjoyed them. I wouldn't choose them over my many favorites but they were very drinkable.
So I decided to try regular Coors. It's terrible! If I wasn't a pretty frugal person, I would throw it in the trash. I honestly can't believe that it has been such a big seller over the years. Don't waste your money, it's awful.
Now for the good stuff. My S-a-n-n-i-e-s Jack Herer is the opposite of Coors. It's like a Belgian LaTrappe fine ale. Top shelf. It's a very potent, long lasting high from a small dose, pain killer, head high as well, high visual appeal of the tight buds, nice taste; it's got it all. You want a sure thing, look no further.
I tried to post some photos of the Jack Herer to this post but the new site set up didn't work so I wasn't able to post the photos. The new site change reminds me of the Coors. It sucks. The old set up worked fine. Don't fix what isn't broken!
I tried to drag and copy images into this post three times and it just didn't work for me. Never had any problems before the change.:moon:
I hate to complain about this site because I love it but when you try to contribute to the site and it just doesn't work, we'll it's very frustrating.