What's new

most potent strain you've smoked?

sunnyavocado

hey all, long time lurker first time poster! glad to be here :headbange

what's your personal hands down most potent flower you've had? be it indica or sativa, joint or pipe, share what strain and method of delivery and of course the accompanying effect :joint:

i'll start it off, a vape bowl of some 80-90% cloudy trich C99xBlue Satellite 2.2 blew my mind...first REAL good sativa I'd had. Uncontrollable laughter and strong energy for hours, even some visuals...think I still have some stashed!

what's yours?

Wendull C.

Veteran
The legendary ecsd. After my eyes go red as a sunset I get the most happy stone that is energetic and lasts for hours. Some people say it isn't like that for them but it works for me.

I wood

Nebula x blueberry from willy jack seeds a long time ago, trippy and upbeat buzz if smoked, even more trippy if eaten in oil form.
I have been accused of lacing it many times, a great compliment indeed.
This has been my one of my favorites for seventeen years now.

Thank you willy wherever you are.

rykus

For the sativa side, I'd say a strain called 5 alive, was (NL x Haze x Hawian indica) x (mighty mite x Durban poison) very bright strong sativa with huge bud and crazy smell!

Indica stone I'd say some greasy old hash plants or OG kush, but was never called OG once master other time bubba but was OG IMO.

The first plant me and a friend grew we kept alive for 2 years, and no matter what time of day it would put you to sleep,grew big orange hair fluffy bud and would reveg and keep budding at same time,never felt crazy stoned but it would put you out.

sunnyavocado

ECSD

ECSD

The legendary ecsd. After my eyes go red as a sunset I get the most happy stone that is energetic and lasts for hours. Some people say it isn't like that for them but it works for me.

I've been waiting to cross trails with ecsd, definitely seems like my kind of ganj...any decent ecsd dom genetics around lately? Need an upbeat sativa in my library... not trippy, happy buzz similar to Blue Dream

Chemdawg (unknown which cut)
NL x BB

Both were Cali commercial export.

Some mexican midgrade bagseed I grew was 1 hit quit shit, better than either above strain.

TedNugget

Chemdog is pretty darn potent, but it's not for me.

The old school NL5 x Haze would probably be my pick. One batch in particular I remember you would smoke it and literally just sit there in a stupor, almost having to wipe the drool off your chin. I've never seen so many heavy smokers tap out than with the NLxHaze...

Also, some Jamaican weed I had straight from Jamaica. It had seeds and was compressed into a flat pancake. But it tasted like straight hash and it just hit me right between the eyes. Total head rocker for sure.

C99 was up there too. I actually seen a friend have a seizure from smoking that stuff (but he did have a seizure disorder though)

Most potent strain I ever tried was a Cinderella 99 my cousin gave me in 2007. I have no idea which breeder his cut came from but to this day I have not had anything hit me as hard as that. My first dab came close to that but still no cigar...

Super Silver Haze and Misty are also up there with the most potent smoke I ever had.

The Critical Kush and my SSH x BB are the strongest things I've had recently since 2008

Castroman

Nebula x blueberry from willy jack seeds a long time ago, trippy and upbeat buzz if smoked, even more trippy if eaten in oil form. I have been accused of lacing it many times, a great compliment indeed. This has been my one of my favorites for seventeen years now. Thank you willy wherever you are.

Do you know which one was the mother on that cross? (convention would say the first listed, Nebula), with that info someone could try to re-create that cross as Paradise is still selling Nebula and Blueberry is available as well. For the record, the strongest I've experienced is Cohiba, a combination of landrace sativas with a big Colombian sativa contribution.

I wood

Nebula was the female.
The good thing is that I don't need to recreate it, I still have it.
That and a haze x chronic that I sprouted on the same day in 1998.
Both are still as healthy as when they started even after all this time.

Castroman

Nebula was the female. The good thing is that I don't need to recreate it, I still have it. That and a haze x chronic that I sprouted on the same day in 1998. Both are still as healthy as when they started even after all this time.

Talk about synchronicity, you should have sprouted more stuff on that fateful day! It's interesting that the Blueberry was the male in that cross, generally it seems the more Indica strain does better as the 'base' and Sativas as the pollen donor. Do you have any pics of the Nebula x Blueberry? Would love to see the structure of the plant.

MgoKush

Try fly'n smoke Hawaiian!

Try fly'n smoke Hawaiian!

Some good ones listed so far. ECSD isn't by far the strongest I've smoked but agree the high is fantastic. A strain that goes well with drinking. Now I'm a 43 year old diehard Chron blazer. I've smoked many very potent strains through the years, an absolutely outrageous pheno of White Fire, BB3, the real original G13 from the late 80's early 90's I'm from Michigan and know that that bud was damn near country wide. I'm sure some remember it always came in perfectly trimmed (what we called cones) Christmas tree shaped buds. Then theres the damn near scary high of todays pure Sativas. Some people can NOT smoke it sends them into a severe panic attack. A lady I know that smoked for many many years had an experience with a sativa like that and she won't touch any marijuana ever again. The best ever was the first time I smoked indoor hydroponically grown bud witch was NL. But I'm sure that had more to do with the fact I was only 13.lol OK hands down the most potent shit I ever smoked without questions had a ton to do with where it was grown. Some absoululy beautiful buds that a guy sold me on vacation in Maui. I looked at it and said holy shit what kind of weed is this? He gave me the funniest look ever and said " Hawaiian".lol its was about 2 1/2 g's and I rolled it up into 2 hooters. I shit you not I lit and put the first one out for 3 days. Just wicked stuff. You know I've herd a well known Hawaiian medical marijuana farmer say flat out without a doubt I'll put this high mountain grown cannabis up against anything there growing in NorCal, The Kush mountain range, Jamaica...anywhere on this planet. We got less oxygen to co2 racial and by far the most fertile soil on earth. Trust me I am a believer!

SpaceBros.

We don't get all the cuts you guys get where I'm from so the most potent I've had is probably my own homegrown Next Generation - Romulan

jw23ck11

picture.php

Gluuuue hits me immediately and overtakes any strain I've smoked before hand

CoCoSativas

Vietnam Black

Lol were you one of the guys hitting it out of a 12 gauge in the jungle? Lol I saw some pretty funny pics of American soldiers blowing token in some wartime pics.

I have hit Billie goats vb. Scary strong...

And then there's the Nepal I collected while traveling. Plant growing on Annapurna, anyway I don't grow the pure anymore it's too much for me, plus everything I sell it people cal back saying it's laced Yada ya all this shit "cause whoever went to the emergency room" like I care... smoke less. Lol anyway I don't grow it lately mmay never again I don't find it fun