What's new

most potent strain you've smoked?

paper thorn

Veteran
I was just telling someone what I thought was the best weed I smoked the other day...

5. Some of the Columbian from back in the day. Could have put some Hawaiian from 79 here too.
4. That Oaxacan I got an oz of from aguy in a head shop parking lot in Albuquerque back in 77.
3. ECSD, C99, PK, SD ibl, Mofo, OG kush and more could all go here.
2. About ten years ago I smoked some White Widow that stoned me like I hadn't been stoned in many years.
1. Burmese Kush from Reeferman. Highest Sativa high ever. Wish I had that one still.

Croissant

probably...
OGkush

and this white widow I got an 1/8 of that gave me and my buddy both a panic attack... that stuff was wicked.

oh and some unnamed haze that was like the ultimate quality crystal meth and low dose of lsd combined.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I've been waiting to cross trails with ecsd, definitely seems like my kind of ganj...any decent ecsd dom genetics around lately? Need an upbeat sativa in my library... not trippy, happy buzz similar to Blue Dream

Check out sour amnesia from hortilab if you have to go with seeds. If not up in north Cali they have a lot that aren't real ecsd but still have it all but that diesel bath.

nukklehead

Sat:
C-99 ,Serious AK, Green Haze, Satori, Kali Mist, Sour Jack ( old originals)

Ind:Believe it or not a Nirvana Papaya, Cosmic nights (cross of NL and Sensi star)--freebie

As you can tell I dont get out much in the world. Growing some ACE gear to expand my horizons this time around.

As you can tell over 15 + years I have grown cheap and expensive.
Theres a diamond in every rough if you find her. Kind of like a box of chocolates..:biggrin:

BlackBuds

Nothing has ever topped the Thai stick from 1980. If you take GG4 and mix it with Quaaludes you might come close

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez Chem D x Sour D IBL pheno found by Phillthy - we used to just call her "ChemSour" - she was legitimately white out potent. She'd turn you ghost white, blood pressure would drop...and you'd have to go lay on the floor...or sit near a toilet for fear of throwing up.

picture.php

picture.php

While different in it's effects, another that tops the list was from Zoolander seeds - Chem Sis x NL. She would make your knees buckle and if you closed your eyes you'd see black and red and yellow. Grabbing onto something to steady your balance was not uncommon. First hit of her was always just about enough. The NL male was from old Reeferman stock.

picture.php

picture.php

Right up there on the top of the list as well...would have to be OJD's pheno of SSSDH. That one will put your heart through you chest and have you considering calling an ambulance...just keep telling yourself, it's only weed. Honestly, the high on her can be scary.

Probably my NEW favorite though...is "Lazy Lightning" - I've yet to find where or if she has a ceiling. I'm usually too far into the ride after the first couple of puffs to even consider taking another pull. She is an all over effect. Numbs you to the core..tingly even...but still has enough sativa effects to her that you feel compelled to get up and test your ability to function. The high is so intense, the next day your mind feels slightly taxed and wore out - just like a true psychedelic trip - you need a mental recovery / rewiring period. The LL is the offspring of the ChemSour clone mentioned above crossed to a SSCDH male. (go figure)

picture.php

Honorable mention: Steve Tucks/3LB Herijuana (strongest true indica I've ever smoked...literally drool dribble down the chin and not care stone) and of course GG#4 / Sour Dubb. Not because of sheer potency, but because of uniqueness of the totality of their effects. A very trippy / disconnected effect...which is potency, just in a different direction.

dank.Frank

B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^ love it . great suggestions frank . even better knowing i have a few crosses with the sssdh going right now . one thats extremely dominate of sssdh of OJD,s . we had something called mountain spew once . no idea what it was but it was grown on the mountain by me and the result was everyone greening out and throwing up . hahaha no one escaped without a spew . and so it was named .

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

Me and the Mrs both had panic attacks from some white widow. She thought she was gonna die lol but I wasn't far behind her. It was horrible,we swapped it for some hash in the end. We are heavy smokers as well, so it wasn't like we were light weights.
Put me off smoking white widow whenever it came around. Eventually I did buy some a few years later but it was no where near as killer as the last ww.

A lot of people saying they had panic attacks, is probably due to it being harvested too early. That makes for some racy shit.

I had some Karma's Jack that I had pulled early. Couldn't give the stuff away. Always had me looking out the blinds.

Gry

Veteran
Been using a Bubba/Skywalker cross for about a year or so now, no ceiling, and comforting enough to keep the opiates away.
It has been about ten years, but I was able to get something sold as "The Pure" from a shop in Van Nuys called the Green Earth. Felt to me as if it had a lot of potential- I was only able to get maybe a half an ounce it.
Bubba is as close as I could get to it, feels like a relative that was not quite as strong.
Crossed with the skywalker, it keeps the nausea at bay pretty well. I let my crop go 80 days plus, convert to decarbed extracts and use them sublingally.
Sure would like to run across the strain sold to me as the pure. Seems that it went by several names, Topanga Canyon Kush , Pussy Kush , Surge Knight Kush .

Wendull C.

Veteran
Strain bred (pollen chucked) locally. bty og x forum cut. called jet fuel cookies. I start smoking and sit up asleep trying to finish the same bowl til 2 3 am lol.

SpaceBros.

A lot of people saying they had panic attacks, is probably due to it being harvested too early. That makes for some racy shit.

I had some Karma's Jack that I had pulled early. Couldn't give the stuff away. Always had me looking out the blinds.

Yeah the Romulan I mentioned in an earlier post was pulled a week or two early so I second that theory. Initially overwhelming then got you wired :)

kin_dawg

I've had some strong and trippy weed that made me lay down. I've also od'd on some really strong cannabutter cookies that layed me out for 2 days straight lol.
The only weed that literally knocked me out wasn't that strong or trippy, it would just literally knock me out after a couple bong hits, watching TV then bam, asleep. The strain was a freebie Hawaiian super skunk x 2 pounder. I grew outdoors in a barrel full season. Smelt like lemon zest Cherries.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
hey all, long time lurker first time poster! glad to be here :headbange

what's your personal hands down most potent flower you've had? be it indica or sativa, joint or pipe, share what strain and method of delivery and of course the accompanying effect :joint:

i'll start it off, a vape bowl of some 80-90% cloudy trich C99xBlue Satellite 2.2 blew my mind...first REAL good sativa I'd had. Uncontrollable laughter and strong energy for hours, even some visuals...think I still have some stashed!

what's yours?
Tanzanian Magic. Completely immersive and psychedelic. You don't open your eyes for 3 hours or more, even if you want to.