What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StarDawg Guava x Apollo11-f3 Bodhi Testers. PH-Patrol Grow

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hello People
I'm PH-patrol.

I am currently underway with my test grow of StarDawg Guava x Apollo11f3 Male.These are Bodhi testers.

Some Info
Indoor tent-3x3x6.5 air filtration with fan.
Lighting - 600 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable HPS MH coolTube.
Adjusted light wattage as plants grew.
Soil- 100% organic A custom mix
Germination tech-24 hour h20 then paper towels
Water-Rested Tap water7.0
Fertilizer- Tea and other concoctions.
Grow style- all ways exploring.I grow them natural as I can so I get the maximum natural expression.
Light cycle-24hr seedlings 18/6Veg 12/12 flower
Container-K cups seedlings,2 gal Veg,? gallon flower .

I germinated 9 seeds.
I lost 1 as a seedling.It did not advance.
I am currently in veg and they show Vigor.
Smell - Deep and rich with sweeter tones.
Problems- lost 1 seedlings and getting a 2nd out of paper towel.What can you do.

Current sex (spotted in Veg)
3 females- Very tight ladies
4 Male- Tight males

Mission- Positive Medical to help others.

I will Edit and up date this page as I see fit:)

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I left them in kcups for to long and they were a little unhappy with me with me.Just was waiting for new containers to show up.They were late.

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The Gang happy and Healthy

The Gang happy and Healthy

Loving the soil and pots.No issues Happy go lucky.:)

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Here is the individual shots and there sex. There has been no drama with this line.They are low and tight taking to there soil well.I wanted to get them up on the board because I will be thinning the herd.They show trich development on leaves and are both dank and sweet with upper stock rub.These plants have not been topped or trimmed.
I will be switching to 12/12 soon just having some lighting problems that I'm trying to resolve.
Thanks PH-Patrol
#1 female
picture.php

#2 female
picture.php

#3 Male
picture.php

#5 Male
picture.php

Kalyx

Nice log and work so far Ph! I love me some Stardawg and the guava cuts is my favorite. Combined with the Apollo11 should make a great combination. Im sure there will be some amazing terp combos in those girls.

-Kalyx

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hello Brother Kaylax (king of the grow logs).:respect:
I have been meaning to look over one of your thread for pointers just in case im missing some thing.
I am just trying to get males ect up on the board so I don't cull with out document and photos.
I just had one of those days screwing around with my baluster and hood lighting system and I'm spent.
I ended up packing up the unite and shipping it out.Now I have my t5 bad boy rigged up and I have to postpone my 12/12 flip until I get some conformation on my new unit.
I dislike tent drama.
Sorry for the ranting just had a hard one today.

I appreciate you stopping in and your enthusiasm for the stg x a11f3 cross Bodhi blessed us with.:)

X

Xray Kimono

Subbing up for this one... Bodhi is in my top five favorite breeders and I am learning about Stardawg first hand for the first time. Love JJ and TopDawg too!

Lets see whatcha got!:watchplant:

Peace!

Xray

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Thanks for swinging in and pulling up a chair Xray. Kalyx is a fan of both Topdawg and Bodhi too.I have a feeling that no matter witch way they lean these are going to be some top shelf ladies.
This is the first cross of money & JJ Stardawg guava that I have seen out of the Bodhi house yet.I'm sure B's apollo11f3 stud will make magic happen.

SourDank

Veteran
Subbed homie! Love the Chem and Apollo lines, this mix should be one for the ages :) looking forward to the show my friend

wingdings

Veteran
Beautiful leaves. Id be grabbing some pollen from that #5 & 6 male.:biggrin: Lookin forward to seein these flower.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Subbed homie! Love the Chem and Apollo lines, this mix should be one for the ages :) looking forward to the show my friend
I'm a big sucker for the Chem too.:biggrin:
Thanks for showing
Looking forward to seeing this mix
Thanks for the Drop in Rusty-LN. This line is getting me exited to get my flower on.:woohoo:

Beautiful leaves. Id be grabbing some pollen from that #5 & 6 male.:biggrin: Lookin forward to seein these flower.
I was going to keep # 5 Wingding,But #3 started putting out the dark dank stink.:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Onward and upward. 11/4/15 Photo's

Onward and upward. 11/4/15 Photo's

I just got my replacement light fixture back.So i pulled out all of my plants to water, photo. Then I uninstalled my t5 and reinstall my cool tube.
I was feeling very stuck with out my real light.
Tomorrow I will asses each individual plant and most likely put them into flower.Maybe some light lower trimming of stalk.
All plants seem happy and healthy
Thanks every one

#1 Female
picture.php

#2 Female
picture.php

#3 Male
picture.php

#3Male
picture.php

#7 Female
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
SDG-A11f3 Root Development

SDG-A11f3 Root Development

Here is a shot of my #6 male that I culled about a week ago.

picture.php

Here is the same #6 on Oct 23.

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Thanks TJO
Yes he was a really nice boy.Cutting down the males is never fun.
But in the end the #3 male had it all plus the bad stink.

Thanks Much Brother:tiphat: