What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREAKS!!! post your freaks and grower anomalies

Ursus

This little thing came out of nowhere. It sprouted in one of my other containers from literally nothing... and here is the best my 5mp camera can do

bushwakka

i have no way to post pics at the mo but i'm sure you have seen those ribbon like stem?branches before, the flat ones, well i have one on my super skunk,it is also polyploid, just the one branch.
Well tonight i was looking closer and i could see that the back was actually 2 branches fused into one, hence the polyploid and the flatness, makes me wonder if all polyploids are cused by this fusing of 2?also whether taking clones off that branch would result in the trait continuing or not?(in flower at mo so no chance of that now)

S

Space Ghost

a funky little bogglegum mutant, keeps topping it's self, but there is finally a legitimate coming from the side of it...

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I thought these foxtails look cool

picture.php

picture.php

Pure Power Plant - Thanks Gypsy!

Dr. Tingles

Covert Canabis?!

Covert Canabis?!

These pictures show a three week old plant growing in a coco-turface medium in a passive hydro (wick) setup. In my first round I had some light leaks in my flower room that resulted in some hermaphradism on both a Green Crack and a Master Kush plant. This plant was grown from those seeds. The leaves on this plant appear to be fused or "webbed" instead of the traditional individuated pattern associated with MJ. I'm hoping to take advantage of the unique leaf pattern in an outdoor, covert grow.

Thoughts?

zenoonez

Veteran
Interesting Dr. Tingles, I would bet that the plant will eventually produce normal leaves but if it doesn't it truly is an anomaly. I know there is a blackberry kush(I think) and a couple of others cut onlys that produce 3 fingered leaves in large numbers.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From a Sour Saver. I've found a few like this on her this round. Never noticed it before.

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Now that Dr. Know, is an anomaly. How frequently does this occur? like a %? or is it not even that common? (speaking about your cut)

Dr.Know

Now that Dr. Know, is an anomaly. How frequently does this occur? like a %? or is it not even that common? (speaking about your cut)

I've only seen this mutation occur one other time so I'd assume its very rare.
On this plant only 1-5,000 trichomes were double headed.
Talk about an anomaly with some potential......twice the THC :D

rexamus616

Veteran
'siamese' calyx.
10862siamese.JPG

weird split leaf. (i've seen this a few times with similar strains, and in a previous post in this thread)
10862leaf-split.JPG

I love the 'variegated' ones (white/yellow) i've seen here. And the fassiation!(sp?)

I've got one seedling atm. which is 'variegated' on one side of one leaf. (i.e. 1/4 of the plant is yellow)

I'll try get a picture soon, and i'll post it here.

SAVE THE FREAKS!

S

Space Ghost

more bogglegum freaks

FLAT STEM: with very odd top...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those pics are about a week old, it trimmed up the whorl a lot, but it is still flowering very oddly...

S

Space Ghost

also that little guy I posted earlier:

picture.php

turned into this: (day 19 flowering)

picture.php

One of my best looking plants now, don't toss your freak plants!!!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a little Abusive Kushaze F2 who's cotyledons just don't want to open. It's a rock solid piece of green with a little dimple on the tip. She's been stuck like that for almost 2 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts