What's new

600w single plant rdwc / waterfarm scrog

Man, that stem is crazy thick for 5 weeks veg. Haha. Whatever you're doing you're doing it right!! What do you do to keep your temps down with that big light?

Nish

Man, that stem is crazy thick for 5 weeks veg. Haha. Whatever you're doing you're doing it right!! What do you do to keep your temps down with that big light?

you know what it may be more like 6 weeks lol (im not very organised) i run the light night so its cooler, and i have a 6inch (i think) fan

Nish

Thanks

Lighting is a 600w hps, magnetic ballast, parabolic reflector and sunmaster dual spectrum bulb

Nish

Did you cut those vents into your umbrella shade yourself? Or did it come like that. I bet that really helps vent the heat out?

Also, what is the purpose of those fans?

It came like that, yes the parabolic does help with heat because all the goes up unlike horizontal reflectors.

The fans help keep my res temps down

Thanks

t33to

It came like that, yes the parabolic does help with heat because all the goes up unlike horizontal reflectors.

The fans help keep my res temps down

Thanks

Do you find that the fans add humidity to the area? Also curious if you find that your water levels deplete faster. That is a very simple way to cool a rez and I'm curious how many degrees of cooling you gain from it. Any idea?

Nish

Do you find that the fans add humidity to the area? Also curious if you find that your water levels deplete faster. That is a very simple way to cool a rez and I'm curious how many degrees of cooling you gain from it. Any idea?

Not sure about the humidity, id guess it takes 2c off my temps and yes it does evaporate the water quicker, which can raise the ec.

t33to

Not sure about the humidity, id guess it takes 2c off my temps and yes it does evaporate the water quicker, which can raise the ec.

Thanks Nish! You've been a great help. I'm just getting back into DWC. I had some great results in the past and am looking to improving my methods. Have you ever tried Lucas Formula in DWC? My results were great but having nothing else to compare it to.

Nish

Thanks Nish! You've been a great help. I'm just getting back into DWC. I had some great results in the past and am looking to improving my methods. Have you ever tried Lucas Formula in DWC? My results were great but having nothing else to compare it to.

No problem, never used gh no, i use ionic grow, bloom and pk boost

Too lazy for 2 part nutrients lol