in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Quick fix urine

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Quick fix urine Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2014, 04:26 AM #1
budman678
I come from the land where the oceans freeze

budman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to behold
Quick fix urine

Does it work for pre-employment drug tests? Any experiences would be much appreciated. A new position has fallen into my lap and would be a significant bump in pay. I will prolly be taking a urine test within the next 3-4 weeks.

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030
budman678 is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Cartel530
Banned

Cartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really nice
I know of a few who used it.. Thats the kit for like $25 and comes with a warmer and a bottle right? If so then your good to go homeboy
Cartel530 is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2014, 01:55 PM #3
CultivatingNoob

CultivatingNoob is on a distinguished road
Yes it works just make sure the temp is where it needs to be and don't store in direct sunlight. It has worked for me and my girlfriend numerous times. Again just follow the simple directions and don't seem too nervous and you're good to go
CultivatingNoob is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2014, 03:26 AM #4
budman678
I come from the land where the oceans freeze

budman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guy. Should I buy the kit with uric acid or the regular one?

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030
budman678 is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2014, 04:18 PM #5
4.2.0.Cardinal

4.2.0.Cardinal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by budman678 View Post
Thanks guy. Should I buy the kit with uric acid or the regular one?
That really depends on where you live. In my area I didn't need it cause they don't test for it. I know that was started for people in Canada and from what I've heard and read it kinda stayed around the northwest around Oregon and such. I'm on the east side of the country and just use the regular 2 oz container. Hasn't failed me yet. If there's chance of needing it again I'd go ahead order bulk. I've bought enough singly that I could a bought bulk a couple times but didn't think I'd need it for awhile and did. Just my two cents
4.2.0.Cardinal is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2014, 04:35 PM #6
4.2.0.Cardinal

Just to add a side note, it has worked for me on dip sticks and also when lab Corp sent it for actual lab testing (GC/MS) for my current job. As mentioned just follow directions completely and watch the temps carefully. I always strapped it to my leg with an ace bandage (hands warmer on the outside of the bottle creating a sandwich of body temp) to make extra sure it stayed body temp.

Old 04-19-2014, 12:43 AM #7
HOVAH2.0

HOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the roughHOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the roughHOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the roughHOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the roughHOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the roughHOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the roughHOVAH2.0 is a jewel in the rough
DIY rubber urine bag and save money.

1. buy a rubber glove
2. wash with dish water thoroughly
3. after drinking 3 gallons of water, piss in the rubber glove
4. add more water to the glove with your pee to dilute in even more.
5. tie and seal with knot one end of the rubber glove, like a water ballon but smaller.
6. with a zip tie or string, tie to the urine ballon
7. with the other end of the string, tie it to the bottom of your nut sack or on the top, either way it will become the temp of you body.
when ready to use the urine pinch with nails or use a pin to puncture to ballon..

Old 04-19-2014, 04:01 AM #8
4.2.0.Cardinal

Can't speak to the above method.You can go with that but seems like it would be easy to just get a "diluted sample" result. If you test diluted you either fail or retest. Obviously the only guaranteed pass is to not use cannabis. Quick fix is the next best thing IMHO.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:41 AM #9
DJXX

DJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud of
hey budman three weeks is enuff...but you have to stop..all consumption...i was on paper for a few years and you can try all the BS you want...it won't work...you have to stop smoking...then your levels will be low enuff after 21 days to pass....you can buy a 10 panel test on ebay...less than $20...its worth it to test yourself...also pre flush the day before...lots of water ...as much as you can stand...also you have to clear out your bladder the morning of the test...two hours before the test slam water...then make sure you have pee'd twice that morning and you will practically pee clear..it will work but you have to stop...DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:51 AM #10
Elements001
Enhance

Elements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud ofElements001 has much to be proud of
Elements001 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
quick fix is amazing. First time I was nervous, the next 6 no worries

Sour Bubble Crosses by Tonygreen

Pura Vida

First Grow in 10 years.

The Grass is Always Greener...

Elements001 is offline Quote