What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick fix urine

4.2.0.Cardinal

I was going to heat it up prior to leaving and then literally tuck it under my balls and wear some briefs. I would think this would allow the piss to stay at body temp. Am I wrong?

That's how I've always done it with 100% success. Just heat up past what the strip will read and let it come back down. Then it settles around body temp keeping it tucked. You want to warm it up past body temp because it's a lot faster for it to cool off than try to warm up even a couple degrees with just body heat.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
That's how I've always done it with 100% success. Just heat up past what the strip will read and let it come back down. Then it settles around body temp keeping it tucked. You want to warm it up past body temp because it's a lot faster for it to cool off than try to warm up even a couple degrees with just body heat.

Thanks bro. You confirmed what I already thought. Much love

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Get some cleean piss from ya son or friends kds who are way to young to smoke... I failed cuz my buddies 12 yr old pissed for me well guess what he got into the roaches... Guess how we found out i failed... Safest bet is clean urine... Don't know bout the product u mentioned wasn't around when I was gettin tested.. But some clean piss and a wizzinator ur straight...

HOVAH2.0

I smoked during the 420 fest and I smoked 1 rolled J, 3 days ago, and i just pasted the SanFran city government drug test yesterday
ingredients;
1 gallon of water wt, 1 drop of bleach
pissed 3 times until stream was clear and went to the clinic for test... and pasted.

Gry

Veteran
amazing how easy it can be. I used apple juice and in a visine bottle with the little spout plugged so that it would serve as a "stopper". I used super glue to glue a little thread between the bottle and the "stopper", so that when I pushed the stopper away from the bottle, it would not fall to the floor.
This configuration worked for me with me under "direct observation" with the probation depts of several different southern states. I always took a cup of hot water in a thermos container with me when I went, the bottle of "pee" sat in there for the drive there, I always wore a jock and kept the bottle tight against my thigh. With just a little practice, I found I was able to do what I needed to with one hand and make it appear "normal". The key is having the whole thing attached with a string so that nothing falls to the floor.
In reflecting back on the whole thing, it was really just really basic slight of hand, combined with a touch of human relations tossed in. I was real "unpopular" with the PO people, they really wanted to violate badly, only once was I able to get a compassionate individual as a PO ,a former marine. Sad our "system" seems to want to attract shitheads to work with in it, but when one reflects back on the over all with a howard zinn perspective , it sure makes sense.
Any how, if I was able to do this with nasty assholes watching who dearly wanted to violate me, I would think about anyone could do it, I sure have nothing special about me.
I used the bleach under the finger nail once . Real important to be able to hit a bathroom afterwords and wash everything real well pretty quickly afterwords. Understand what I am saying here. oxidizer and the tender flesh are best kept well apart. Sure did work well for the test though. Need to get some of the powdered bleach for pools for cloning gear.

I had to take three urine test in my life time.

Each time I stopped smoking for 28 days (4 weeks).
I jogged for 25 minutes 4 times a week.
I drank a gallon of water the morning of the test.

I passed the test every time.
Also, I was a heavy chronic smoker before I stopped smoking for each of the test.

To be sure, I bought and brought a small digital thermometer with me to the test center. Before I went in, I tested the temperature. I left the thermometer in the car however.

I had a sweat shirt, a shirt under it, a t-shirt and the rig tucked under my arm. They asked me to take the sweat shirt off. Thank god I had a shirt benethe it. Because they would have seen through my white t-shirt that there was sumtin going on.

Lex

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Talked to the manager at a local Head Shop about that uric acid bead in the new QF. It says good for 7days. I thought I would need one for a possible job so I put the pellet in, and didn't get called to piss. I threw it away cause I thought it ruined the sample after 7days. He said the Uric Acid was just to give the sample that sharp urine smell, and it is still good. Live and learn. Thought I would share that so no one else waste's Their $$$ like I did by tossing it. DOH!!!
SO,,,,, did You get the job Budman???

Twisted

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
So Ya got the job, and waiting for a test, or still waiting for a Pre-employment UA?
If I missed You saying Ya got the job, plz. excuse Me?

Twisted

barnyard

exactly, stick the bottle in between your nut sack and thighs with wear TWO pairs of tighty whities...also go ahead and pee into the toilet bowl and get a little on the rim and be sure to flush so everything looks/sounds normal

good luck!

budman678

Veteran
Still negotiating base salary, commissions, benefits, etc. long fucking process. Haven't officially accepted. Once I accept offer I will be tested.

budman678

Veteran
Looking like I will get the base I have been negotiating. Now, to pass UA. I should be taking it soon. Funny thing is, I don't need fake urine anymore. I haven't smoked in 10 weeks. Home tests have me pissin clean. Imma just drink plenty of fluids..pee a few times before I go to lab and catch it mid stream. Easy breezy. Report back if I chicken out and use Quickfix although I feel confident I am clean. I haven't smoked side April 17th

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Your most likely Ok, but Ya all ready spent the cash. I wouldn't call it Chikening out to use the QuickFix.
Congrats Budman!!!

Twisted

budman678

Veteran
Update:

I never used quick fix. Negotiations took so long by the time I took test I hadn't smoked in 11 weeks. Needless to say, I passed! I made those fuckers pay too. 70k base with a plan of another 50-60k in commissions. Incredible benefits (fully vested 401k from day one, free health vision dental, work from home, uncapped expense account)!!!

Don't worry though, the company is owned by large insurance companies so I will be keeping a bottle of QF in my glove box. I am almost anxious to smoke again, it's been so long I know I am going to get rocked. Ill start with an indica, no sativas for me yet. Got to ease into it.

O

OGShaman

I saw a prototype for an electronic test this week. Soon the days of going down to the lab and providing a sample to be sent off and tested will be gone. I can only imagine the look on my bosses face when he asks me to provide piss in the office so he can test it, and I tell him to go fuck himself.

Thought I'd pass along my experience, at 57 years old had to take my first drug test for employment. I used a product called Synthetix5, which came with and adhesive backed hand warmer, and a bottle with a built in temperature strip. It was a 40 minute drive, and since I'll have to commute I couldn't have their nurse take the sample. On weekends and after hours you could go to an Urgent Care Center , which probably was in my favor. I heated the product in the microwave 13 seconds, wrapped the warmer around it, and stuck it down my pants.Made the drive, checked in, about a twenty minute wait, remove outer shirts, go in the bathroom pull out the bottle, still nice and warm, pour it in their container, strip showed green, didn't bother to check the number closely. I was warned by the nurse not to flush, so I didn't bother pissing in the toilet. Her only instruction was there had to be enough to submerge the temp strip. which the bottle did nicely.
Test was a 5 panel/ non DOT, I passed , start new job next Monday. All in all $20 well spent.

dionysus31

Quick Fix

Quick Fix

I gotta be honest about this. I purchased Quick Fix a few months ago, and got the kind where you had to add the little vial that came along with reccomendations to use it within a week, which I did. Well, it was positive to cocaine, which was not even what the testers where looking for. With the other bottle I had left, I did a drug test I think I purchased from them as well. The second bottle of Quick Fix was positive to cocaine as well. This just happened, and it put my life in serious uncertainty for its medium term outlook. I don't know what else to add as I see all these positive comments of their products... It is the God-honest truth as to what happened to me.