What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8 Ball Kush (Outdoor)

johnny depp

Hello!

I received some Barney's Farm feminized 8 Ball Kush seeds for free and I'm planning to plant them in the outdoor garden this summer.

Has anybody got any experience of growing this strain outdoors? In the description it says that its should do well even in harsh conditions, flowers quickly and is quite mold resistant. I live far up north so it sounds very good to me.

If anyone has grown 8 Ball Kush outdoor or is going to, I appreciate your comments.

Peace:plant grow:

Jon 54

Hey dude I live down in the So. Cali. desert and I have grown several varities of Barneys Farms plants including * Ball Kush. I grew it on a strict Fox farm regiment and got over 2lbs of great bud last year off one plant. Never had any problems but I used Neem Oil to control the little beasties that wiped out my crop from two years ago. Barneys put out a great product and I have never been burned using them at all. Get em in the ground soon and you'll be lovin the herb come Nov. after a slow cure.
Jon:plant grow::plant grow::canabis::canabis:

Jon 54

I just can't remember exactly but I planted it in the first week of April as a seedling and I harvested it in the second week of October with huge buds everywhere!!

Jon:plant grow::plant grow:

johnny depp

About to pop these in couple of days. Maybe as soon as tomorrow.

tumblr_n4igggQvEo1sa7edso1_500.jpg

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Never tried that but we been running the Pineapple Chunk for a few years now in a greenhouse doing light dep. And it is killer, good luck

U

User Name:

Think about femi seed for yourself, I plan to make some this summer.

johnny depp

About two weeks since germination. They were bombarded by thunderstorm and hail few days ago, however, they repaired themselves nicely and are growing well again.
tumblr_n61r3485Np1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

HillBilly1

Veteran
Well I will have to lurk in here, I have been thinking
About ordering the 8 ball for a couple years so I
Will get a looksee on how they do..

Best of buds to you

johnny depp

Thanks mate, I will keep posting updates here.

Here's a pic from today, I think its been exactly 2 weeks since they pop'd up. This one in the pic had her stem snapped quite bad by a hailstorm but is doing really good now.
tumblr_n68nc1kmNx1sa7edso1_1280.jpg