What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Alatrist

Sorry for the giant pictures before, dindn't know better.

Here are a few upstreams, they started indoors but had to finish outdoors so they're not in best conditions, but damn they smell unreal...

Probable keeper, smelliest strawberry-berry sugar, best resin, best yielder and fastest (less then 8 weeks from seeds).

WcXfWhU.jpg

Another interesting more berry leaning plant

vZUVQct.jpg

An extreme sativa pheno, sour fruity smell.

hgRUR8K.jpg

Really nice strain, special smell in every plant from berry sweet to tropical fruit and soury tones. I'm eagerly waiting for the smoke test.

Cheers.

Alatrist

Sorry for the giant pictures before, dindn't know better.

Here are a few upstreams, they started indoors but had to finish outdoors so they're not in best conditions, but damn they smell unreal...

Probable keeper, smelliest strawberry-berry sugar, best resin, best yielder and fastest (less then 8 weeks flowering from seed).

Another interesting more berry leaning plant

An extreme sativa pheno, sour fruity smell.

Really nice strain, special smell in every plant from berry sweet to tropical fruit and soury tones (lilly phenos). I'm eagerly waiting for the smoke test.

Cheers.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
so whats the avergae bloom time on the lilly?
i wanted to pop 20-50 seeds on 12/12 and make a quick selection...
any info on the stretch and other useful ideas?

so much thanks!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
so whats the avergae bloom time on the lilly?
i wanted to pop 20-50 seeds on 12/12 and make a quick selection...
any info on the stretch and other useful ideas?

so much thanks!

okay so i started around 20 seedplants and they looking good for now... they growing fast compared to the other seedlingstrains...
i will transplant them in 2liter cocos and flip them in around 1-2 weeks , depending on the size they got till then and the space i got :)

Koondense

Veteran
Glad you asked,
Lilly is doing good overall but is a bit different to what I expected.
The stretch was not as big as expected so she's the lowest plant in my room, all others are from clone and I know their needs, with Lilly I misjudged a bit the growth pattern and specifics, will need some extra height adjustments after the pruning.
She started to preflower very early and would not stop even after transplant in a big pot.

Lilly in early flowering
picture.php

It's still early to judge but I suspect this individual plant will not be special or anything, the leaf pattern(very elongated 3 blade leaves) are something I don't really appreciate in a plant but will give her a chance non the less. There's still no smell from the resin, the leaves and petioles taste quite bland but there's some nice flavor to be found in them.
I'll take clones to see if there's some different behaviour after revegging them. Fortunately I got 4 more seeds so maybe a more appealing plant will pop out of one of those, some day in the future.

I'll post some more progress of both plants in the coming weeks.

Cheers

baduy

Thanks for the answer. I'm growing Lilly this year and I also have a less flavoury individual. The Lilly I grew last year was a pineapple beauty. I have a cross Lilly X bangi in the woods and she's promising

Koondense

Veteran
Wait - are you chewing on your clippings? I’m know it’s from Delicatessen, but... :biggrin:

True story, i chew to taste all my plants since i started growing. Every plant part except the stem and male sacks :biggrin:

Cheers

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hi ... queen mother ... third week in bloom ... 250w led light ... 2,5 lt pot organic sub and nut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Beautiful Koon,Homero!

I wanted to say that I have been a little too hard on judging my her majesties.After a long cure they show nice old school weed qualities.Mellow and dreamy with hashy/lemony taste.Still miss Queen Mother though...This extra punch /edge...

G

I had only one but it was super!Especially the first month after harvest was pure rocket fuel,giggles and restless leg syndrome :biggrin:
Afterwards it evolved in a very psychedelic stuff!Hearing music was giving me a hell of goosebumps .Buying something from the pc store could take 2 hours...Good times:biggrin:And is a beauty of a plant,too.
I got some germ problems and I only got one seed now.I also got a few fem seeds of her crossed with purple mexican.
Go get 'em buddy!;)

Latest posts

Latest posts