What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Mountainkush

Thanks guys. I’m pretty new to ordering from overseas and where to trust. Ace was the first place I tried and had amazing results so far with everything. Might have to keep a nice mom from these 5. I just like to pop seeds but this girls special. High reminds me a little like a softer Zamaldelica. Or at least the phenos I tried.

Mountainkush

2 weeks and doing ok so far.
picture.php

G

@ MountainKush, exited to see 6 Lillys going at the same time. Will be interesting to see the variation between them!

Mountainkush

@ MountainKush, exited to see 6 Lillys going at the same time. Will be interesting to see the variation between them!
Just the 5 right now. I harvested the other one back in December. I just meant that all 6 germinated successfully.
It’s back on post #455

Found some pics from when it was little. Looks a lot like #3 in the bottom of the pic above. Except this one had 3 cotyledon
picture.php

Here it is at the top with some Ace girls.
picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Mountainkush,
thanks for asking about my Lilly ;)
She turned out really well, has an amazing perfume of sweet flowers and strawberry, is probably the sweetest(by far) plant I ever had.
The effect is pretty nice but just a bit too generic for my taste(I prefer more electric effects), overall she was a very pleasing plant to grow and produced some really fine buds. When put together with Zamaldelica x KaliChina(terp bomb), they made an aroma out of this world. Many people couldn't believe it was ganja, they thought it was some essential oil mix made from mountain flowers and sweet fruits.
The only downside of my Lilly was that I had the impression she was prone to mold/botrytis. My grow turned out very well, zero mold or anything but I think if she was grown in guerrilla, she would not turn out good in the end, probably would need an early harvest to save the buds.
But overall the sweetness and aroma was(still is) memorable and very enjoyable.

You'll be very pleased when they start flowering :)

Cheers

unnamedmike

Have you grown both before? I forgot the Upstream was half Lilly. Just wondering how they compare and what the himalaya adds.

Upstream not yet. Lilly I had 6 a few years ago, all with a rich smell and tropical fruit flavor, the pheno that I keep a time smell like a canned sweet pineapple. The only "negative" is that it is not a very powerful plant and is delicious, the jars last a short time. Clean and somewhat motivating effect, perfect for the day.

I discarded my keeper thinking about looking for a better and I did not find more stock of seeds since then.

Mountainkush

Hey koondense,
My wife said she wants a Lilly air freshener. It’s just nice in every way and flowers so fast that’s why I love it. Nothing to complain about. I gave up growing outside. I get frost here in the mountains, mid to late September.
I’m excited to try the zam x kali some day. I love Zamaldelica and hear kalichina is quite a unique tasting strain. Gonna try some Thai Chi soon so might get a little taste depending on pheno.

Mountainkush

Upstream not yet. Lilly I had 6 a few years ago, all with a rich smell and tropical fruit flavor, the pheno that I keep a time smell like a canned sweet pineapple. The only "negative" is that it is not a very powerful plant and is delicious, the jars last a short time. Clean and somewhat motivating effect, perfect for the day.

I discarded my keeper thinking about looking for a better and I did not find more stock of seeds since then.

Funny, the one I grew earlier is quite strong. Hope it wasn’t a fluke. Doesn’t take me much but as you said it’s delicious and it’s hard to save for long.
I misread what you said earlier and thought you meant upstream was your preferred one.
Good luck with the upstream. Please post some pics if you can.

unnamedmike

Funny, the one I grew earlier is quite strong. Hope it wasn’t a fluke. Doesn’t take me much but as you said it’s delicious and it’s hard to save for long.
I misread what you said earlier and thought you meant upstream was your preferred one.
Good luck with the upstream. Please post some pics if you can.

I do not express myself very sorry, I have not grown upstream yet, I have grown lilly and in the flavor side, it is my favorite.
And yes funny, my seeds were sent to me by a friend and he found them not strong too. I read upstream is a terps heavy weight too, crossed fingers.

Mountainkush

3 weeks from seed. 1,2 and 5 are very similar. 3 is close to them but a little taller and less branching. And 4 Isn’t far behind but has way less node spacing. Will be topping these soon.
picture.php

Mountainkush

4 weeks now and these were topped last week after I took that last picture. Didn’t slow them down any. All were left with 4 growth tips and all are branching out well except number 3. It’s mainly concentrating on the top two.
Lilly
4&5 back row
1,2&3 front
picture.php

Almost 3 months cure on the first one I grew and this stuff tastes like candy now in a joint. I think I would still smoke this if it didn’t get me high.

Mountainkush

This was 5 weeks. Took a few clones last week and most are doing ok. I tried cloning the original tops two weeks ago and only got 3/5 growing new leaves. As long as I get one nice clone from each before putting them to flower I’ll be happy.
picture.php

Mountainkush

This was 6 weeks. Took another 4 clones from each. Wish I had the space to flower all these but I just took a lot to make sure it would work. This was my first time taking clones and I just put them in some coco and used a little Rhizotonic. Worked well.
Took another round of cuttings and just put a bag over to help with humidity.
picture.php

Gave them a couple days to recover and transplanted them into some 3 gallon fabric pots. I picked the nicest clone from each and tossed the rest. I’ll flower each twice then pick a favourite. As far as veg goes, #1 is my favourite. Then maybe #3 just because it’s so different from the others.
These will go to flower soon. All have 8 growth tips
3,4&5 in back
1&2 in front same for their cuttings
picture.php