What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

C

Carlos Danger

I don't believe so. It's sometimes genetic but also can be related to phosphorus lockout, which can be caused by any number of things.

OB - love that backyard fortress! Keep on keeping on!

John Deere

Veteran
VerdantGreen's BlueDigiBerry F2

picture.php

picture.php

John Deere

Veteran
Thanks, 3rdEye. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo right back at ya.

Yep, cilantro. It's being mulched into the soil now. Flax sprouts have since taken over but will soon be mulched also, to be replace by barley. Or maybe clover. I dunno. Something. We'll see. I like to keep a living mulch of some sort going.

Here's VG's bluedigiberry thread. That's where I post my updates.

BlueDigiBerry F2

Here's the most recent canopy shot. And a couple young bud shots, just because I like pix. ROLS ftw.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

+1 to organic soil grown
picture.php

nice shots there JD, If i have smelled any thing similar to what you posted it is a wonderfully complex spice.
The bud i pictured is dank but not like that unique odor and golden sheen to the pistils. Mother was afgani

floral

Timewreck, almost done

Timewreck, almost done

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TGA Timewreck at 14 weeks in organic living soil.

Outdoors with supplemental cheap LED lighting in the evenings during veg.
Original soil and amendments are slaughterhouse-free, industrial farm/fish-free. The only animal-based ingredients were fresh worm castings and ground up shed deer and elk antlers. Watered with plain old water plus occasional botanical extracts or compost tea. Aiming for low-cost, local, totally organic, friendly to the planet and all species living on it.

Swayze

The color on those outdoor plants is amazing. Great job OrganicBuds and Floral.

Lapides, that plant looks beautiful and looks like she'll yield pretty well. How much longer do you have?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts