What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whos growing outside in 2013??

B

buddymate

Amen to that,happy new year everyone,whether your an indoor guy or an outdoor grower we are all in the same game,its all about the plant,be lucky in 2014.
picture.php
picture.php

Jack Skunk

High to all the uk crew!

Is there a dedicated uk outdoor section here or are we all in the same boat?

Quite happy either way :)

B

buddymate

Yup,getting soft indoors,time to get outside in the fresh air for a special grow:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SupaFunk

Veteran
Not fucking about I see!!

Looking forward to the next outdoor spectacular Buddy, looks like it's gonna be a biggie!

B

buddymate

Thanks GD the real show starts May,grab a seat,its going to be an entertaining ride :tiphat:
picture.php

B

buddymate

Germination racks and some ladies that are getting stripped of clones today or tomorrow :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Fuckkkkkk, Buddymate now your really showing us how to go big. Respect brother and looking forward to decent uk Summer like last year. I've got some autos that I'm trying out for the first time, hope they yield for me.

Peace

G81

Jack Skunk

Looks like you're truly dedicated buddymate! Should be able to start one or two under those racks ;)

I'll be planting out a few myself this year.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I wonder what would be a fantastic strain for outdoor in the uk out of all the elites and clone only strains. ive noticed most grow from seed then plant cuttings out but ive not seen any ogs or stardawgs or even cheese I've not seen outside in the uk. gg4 would be interesting. lets pray for a long warm autumn this year!

B

buddymate

cheese I've not seen outside in the uk.
I did cheese kush last season,finished end of october,stank to high heaven,wouldnt grow it outdoors again :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts