What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rhinos Run in Circles

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
For those interested in a final yield update... I can't really say for certain because I'm so far behind on trimming.

7# is what I finally managed to get trimmed proper/gone, but near the end I once again chopped the remaining, hung them, and have yet to work through it all the way. I went through and took down all the chunky uppers, but still have a circle or so maybe a hair more of mid-lowers that were never dealt with.

I'd estimate I'll have another .5-1# there so I believe it is safe to say my final tally for these 4 circles (5 lights, but middle lamp was kept dimmed to 600w most of the time) would be around 7.5-8 pounds. I'd guess around 1.5lb per 1000w of light. That is pretty much my average, but no doubt with better strain and proper pruning/health I can retake my best @ 1.7lb per or further.

This circles room is done as it can only be ran during the winter months.
No further photos of this room. Time to clean it up and let it sit idle for a while. I'm not going to take down the room, and might flower some moms around a single 1k or so until winter rolls around again.

Not going to be a lot of action out of me from this point forward. I'm going to continue to toy around in my 7 plant PPK tree room, but going to try to take it easy and tackle some other life stuff.

I do have a few 1800w grow tents that a friend handling so I might start showing some shots of them. I only visit around once every 2 weeks and have loaded everything into Pure Knowledge's water only soil mix. I'm stoked to see their progress, but so far so good.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Wow, I'm honored guys. Thanks for the nomination Avinash.miles, and everyone else for their support.

My grows are far from dialed/perfect, but I am truly tickled everyone. Regardless of the final outcomes.. I try my best to depict what is really going on in my gardens/methods/life as accurately and honestly as I can. Success or failure I try to throw it all on the table so one can take from it as they may.

I've been around the forums since the days of OG, merely a lurker at that time, but it is without a doubt the generosity of others who have shared their experiences which has led me to be the grower I am today. It has literally changed my life. Sometimes hesitant to the documentation that is being made public, I'll continue to share in efforts to help anyone who might gain from it... be them friends here within the forums, or merely silent lurkers.

Thanks everyone!
Thanks ICMAG!

:thank you:

whatthe215

Veteran
congrats FF, you deserve it and ya got my vote. definitely gonna copy/try out this setup in my vert room after this first real big tree run.

:respect: