Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > largest yielding "outdoor" strain.

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Quest Hydro for Dehumidifiers
largest yielding "outdoor" strain. Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 12:20 AM #1
tommy1984

tommy1984 will become famous soon enough
largest yielding "outdoor" strain.

Hey every one I am just wondering what is the largest yielding strain that you know of. If a bunch of folks pitch in there 2 cents then we should have a good list of large yielders. From my research the largest thing I can find is BLUE DREAM it seems that tom hill and a few others pull several pounds per plant. So lets here it.
tommy1984 is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 03:49 AM #2
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Clone only Williams wonder does good outside and it's a heavy yielder
koolkush is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 AM #3
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
It finishes quick too
koolkush is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 04:04 AM #4
lordofthenugz

Largest outdoor plant I've ever seen was a Super Silver Haze. My friend didn't train or prune it at all and had to cut off almost six feet to prevent it from being seen from the front of the house. Finshed way late in October and yielded just over 3 lbs.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:07 AM #5
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud of
AK-47

NextGen Agricultural Consulting

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 04:09 AM #6
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
I once saw pics of a Haze Rainha Ginga and La Mano Negro did that was 4.5 kilos. Kudos to them. Peace GS
Green Supreme is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:11 AM #7
Cool Moe

Cool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really niceCool Moe is just really nice
I once read 'bout strain called "beanstalk," legend was it went all the way through the clouds to a goose that layed golden eggs. That would be the largest yielding strain I've heard of.
Cool Moe is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:22 AM #8
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
hey i had that strain . thing is i climbed up ,got them gold eggs and went to vegas. never weighed the yield lol. i had a nice sk1 once got over 3lbs. i grow mid size to small plants .
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 12:26 PM #9
moondawg

moondawg is a jewel in the roughmoondawg is a jewel in the roughmoondawg is a jewel in the roughmoondawg is a jewel in the roughmoondawg is a jewel in the roughmoondawg is a jewel in the roughmoondawg is a jewel in the rough
It really depends on whether youre talking about legal, backyard grows that can be tended or guerilla grows which reicieve minimul cultivation. There is a huge difference in the 2 growing scenario's.
moondawg is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:55 PM #10
tommy1984

tommy1984 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondawg View Post
It really depends on whether youre talking about legal, backyard grows that can be tended or guerilla grows which reicieve minimul cultivation. There is a huge difference in the 2 growing scenario's.
Hmm, good point.. Lets meet in the middle and say the person can tend to them 3 times a week.
tommy1984 is offline Quote