Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > largest yielding "outdoor" strain.

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 largest yielding "outdoor" strain. Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
tommy1984

tommy1984 will become famous soon enough
largest yielding "outdoor" strain.

Hey every one I am just wondering what is the largest yielding strain that you know of. If a bunch of folks pitch in there 2 cents then we should have a good list of large yielders. From my research the largest thing I can find is BLUE DREAM it seems that tom hill and a few others pull several pounds per plant. So lets here it.
tommy1984 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
koolkush

koolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant future
Clone only Williams wonder does good outside and it's a heavy yielder
koolkush jest online   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 AM   #3
koolkush

koolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant futurekoolkush has a brilliant future
It finishes quick too
koolkush jest online   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 04:04 AM   #4
lordofthenugz

Largest outdoor plant I've ever seen was a Super Silver Haze. My friend didn't train or prune it at all and had to cut off almost six feet to prevent it from being seen from the front of the house. Finshed way late in October and yielded just over 3 lbs.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #5
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
AK-47

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #6
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivorGreen Supreme is a survivor
I once saw pics of a Haze Rainha Ginga and La Mano Negro did that was 4.5 kilos. Kudos to them. Peace GS
Green Supreme jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #7
Cool Moe

Cool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud of
I once read 'bout strain called "beanstalk," legend was it went all the way through the clouds to a goose that layed golden eggs. That would be the largest yielding strain I've heard of.
Cool Moe jest offline   Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:22 AM   #8
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivorsupermanlives is a survivor
hey i had that strain . thing is i climbed up ,got them gold eggs and went to vegas. never weighed the yield lol. i had a nice sk1 once got over 3lbs. i grow mid size to small plants .
supermanlives jest offline   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #9
moondawg

moondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to behold
It really depends on whether youre talking about legal, backyard grows that can be tended or guerilla grows which reicieve minimul cultivation. There is a huge difference in the 2 growing scenario's.
moondawg jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
tommy1984

tommy1984 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondawg View Post
It really depends on whether youre talking about legal, backyard grows that can be tended or guerilla grows which reicieve minimul cultivation. There is a huge difference in the 2 growing scenario's.
Hmm, good point.. Lets meet in the middle and say the person can tend to them 3 times a week.
tommy1984 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
Hempe

hey tommy this is an outdoor durban poison stem i got from the dutch passion website
also heres another picture of someone doing a dutch passion durban poison his is 13 feet and its not even as big as the stem pictured ^
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...-2012-a-4.html

i bet if you vegged it indoors for a month or two it would be a monster outside

Last edited by Raco; 09-15-2012 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: link

Old 09-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
moondawg

moondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to behold
Spontanica, KC Brains is the biggest yielding guerilla strain one can grow.

Perhaps in the backyard as well, but for guerilla, Spontanic is the most vigorous and hardy cannabis plant ive grown from well over 100 varieties of cannabis. Its vigor will change your definition of "hybrid vigor" and once grown, you will from that day forward judge all vigor by that demonstrated by spontanica.

Its potency is seriously underrated and most consider it a "9" but its growth rate is phenomenal, its bug proof, disease proof, storm proof and one tough,vigourous bitch and considering size/ yield and potency, she simply has no equal in guerilla growing.

12', 3lbs of smoke.
moondawg jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
Hempe

only 12 feet?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #14
ClearBarbedFunk
lost in the Haze

ClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivor
plenty of big yieldin seedlines, but are they potent. thats were the Blue Dream comes in, good smoke, big growin plant. stays a nice lite green and great bag appeal.
there wouldnt be so many big plant growers growin the BD if it wasnt worth a rip.
heres a few shots of a BlackToothGrin plant that is huge, frosty and fast, from seed this year. dont yet know how the smoke will be but from past grows of this seedline, id bet it will be very nice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8256 (800x600).jpg (407.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8248 (800x600).jpg (290.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8246 (800x600).jpg (331.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8247 (800x600).jpg (357.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8249 (800x600).jpg (338.1 KB, 14 views)

"i just wanna produce"
ClearBarbedFunk jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
MummyCat

MummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud ofMummyCat has much to be proud of
Blue Dream
AK-47
Pineapple
Snowcap
I obey the state laws regarding cannabis, pay taxes and volunteer in my community. I'v never taken a dime of disability or unemployment and I donate cannabis to cancer patients and patients that can't afford it.
MummyCat jest offline   Quote