What's new

sensi seeds ~ hashplant

I

ickybuds2012

DSC09680.jpg

notice two variations , the one i prefer has purple colors , a nice metallic mango smell with hints of leather ... very good stuff ... the other one i noticed,, don't show the colors or musky smell ... both are lovely plants with good yield.

DSC09718.jpg

DSC09714.jpg

DSC09692.jpg

DSC09673.jpg

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ickybuds2012, please tell me this is from recent pack and also that you didn't find any sativa phenos. It also should be some lay you down type potent indica stone, is it? This was my absolute favorite strain that i've ever smoked for many reasons (even true visions at times), came from my friends who were growing it back in the early 2000s and they got it from Sensi. Since I had heard the company's wares were not as good as they used to be and the price was a little much to try out something where 19/20 were saying they got negative results I didn't dare risk it.

How was the flowering time, was it in the 45-60 day range? My friends old cut could do 45 but I think they took it mid 50s. Please tell me more about this grow if you can. Thanks in advance and take care 1

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, heard nothing but bad about this and other Sensi strains here lately. I grew the Maple Leaf Indica and love it.

Tell us of the high...

Ohmless

Last order contained sensi superskunk as feminised seed and it definitely yields less than the regular seed I had ordered about 6 years ago. I can't say if quality is declining or if it is just feminised. I tend to think the latter.

smoooth

Well I have a pack of these my buddy got in Amsterdam a year or two ago. Hopefully I can pop them soon

I

ickybuds2012

when the buds are dry i'll describe the high :joint: ,,,got the seeds last year , all indica , grown @ 1000w rockwool/drip.table/GH.floranutes/45days... :smoke:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ickybuds2012, thanks for the info. and i'll be looking forward to your next update. Sounding like great news so far. Take care 1

I

ickybuds2012

DSC09780.jpg

DSC09786.jpg

DSC09784.jpg

DSC09777.jpg

im really happy with this plant , excellent bud , classic one hitter :joint: sweet tasting goodness , long lasting indica buzz that goes from head to toes and leaves you in front of the t.v making popcorn ... yeeeah buddy ~

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
nice work, looks like some killer stone. Glad to see some recent sensi nugs, i got a jack flash #5 veggin at the moment that i got from the tshirt an mug shop.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
That lat picture is very impressive. I might have to purchase som seeds. What year were these seeds purchased, recently? I just hope to get the same batch, thanks!

TGT

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might go good with the MLI..... Just wish the seeds were a little cheaper.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer lookin finished product, i kno sensi gets a bad rap nowadays, but the hashplant and hp-13 (hashplant x g13) has always been a winner for me....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Might go good with the MLI..... Just wish the seeds were a little cheaper.

you are damn right there. i reckon sensi need to lookaround, there are more than 1 or 2 competitors these days.

they need to drop those prices.... i want jack herer (original) and wouldnt mind trying bb but i am not paying £15 per f'ing seed! they must be pulling in 20-odd grand per plant

dont be greedy.
more people would try sensi if the prices were more realistic

Latest posts

Latest posts