What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted....I need a good canna lawyer

5th

Veteran
Came home from a golf game this afternoon. Two OPP trucks in my driveway....I kept moving...went to the pub.

Long story short. Wife says they want me for "with intent". ....fucking idiots...not a single bud in the house....just vegging clones n' moms...

I need a canna friendly lawyer, (Toronto or Barrie based) and I'm looking for one...a good one. I'm gonna turn myself in tomorrow around noon...so If any of you can up a referal....

Thanks my CDN kinship :tiphat:

Manstien

Very sad to hear that man, we are so close....gotta watch out for the OPP - Hope all is well you seem to be taking the right path keeping calm, atleast you had no guns in the house eh? ;)

How many plants did you have?

5th

Veteran
Thanks guys. I'm really trying hard to keep my cool though...

I was talking to Jacob Stilman.....lol...yeah I woke him up.

Almost 100 plants...things aren't looking to good.

Fucking guy wants a $4000 retainer.....and thats fine...but I don't know this fucking guy from Adam...

*Guns* they gotta be shitting themselves lol ...got two 45.cal tompsons with drums in the locker. Wife gave them the keys....collector permits are on the top shelf. They just want me for weed.

Rabbi

oh dude that fuckin sucks to hear that. Worst nightmare come true right there.

Keep us posted and let us know how things turn out.

Best wishes brother.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry man,

I hate hearing stuff like this

useless fucking fascist pigs, caging human beings. they should get productive jobs.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
turn yourself in on monday, not tomorrow, don't spend the week-end locked up without being able to move things because no one is working.

sorry to hear this, good luck man!

5th

Veteran
Any idea how you got popped?

Wife works with some real assholes. Seems one of them has a grudge for some reason. Called CAS on her saying she was a drunk and that the kids were in harm.

Because she doesn't know her rights she let the fucker in to look at the kids. And thats fine.

Kids were great but this bitch still figured she needed to look around....helps herself into my basement...comes out n' calls the cops.

Lawyer I talked to said they'll probly be looking for pen time....ha....fuck...

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

Manstien

Brings water to my eyes reading this, everyone here understands this could be them....

I understand your situation and trust me there is light at the end of the long court/cage troubles....you'll be home and stress free one day soon...no worries man...keep your head up fellow ontario brother don't let them get to you..

Rabbi

Wife works with some real assholes. Seems one of them has a grudge for some reason. Called CAS on her saying she was a drunk and that the kids were in harm.

Because she doesn't know her rights she let the fucker in to look at the kids. And thats fine.

Kids were great but this bitch still figured she needed to look around....helps herself into my basement...comes out n' calls the cops.

Lawyer I talked to said they'll probly be looking for pen time....ha....fuck...

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

That whole story makes my blood boil. wow, just wow.

G

greenmatter

OUCH!!!!!

sending stoner prayers your direction bro! i hope things work out !

5th

Veteran
I'd like to thank you all for the support. We know the joys/risks/rewards with what we do.

122 plants. They took nothing but the plants. Left all my lights.....fuck sakes they even left the nute pump running in the res. Even left the lights on...hope someone burned themselves...

$3000 for a retainer got me, 1) arrested and released with a promise to appear. 2) Two charges under the CCOC (Criminal Code Of Canada) Possession, and Production.

Took my pipe, my stash of hash (15g roughly) my stash (20g) left my scales...all my lights...all my nutes...they left everything but the plants....sort of...

They took my fancy camera so these pics were done with my phone...

lol...they left me with clonable shit boyz....:tiphat:

gtgio

No worries dude, you can move your vert setup nice and snuggly into my house, I'll be there in 30...hahaha. Shit, I really hope this works out. No one deserves to get busted on some bullshit like that.

5th

Veteran
lol....you can have 2 vert octagons n' a PVC stadium bro

Just show up with a U haul or something without your plates on it lol.

reallycoolname

I wish you the very best of luck, and so sorry to hear of the nosy-ass CSA bitch that led to these circumstances. I have to think it's a good sign you were arrested and released with promise to appear? I hope your lawyer kicks their ass.