What's new

91'chemdog

ThaDocta

Veteran
According to AJ : He thinks Sour Diesel is :

Chem 91 aka "Diesel" x Sensi Super Skunk Hermie (from seed Weasel bought in Amsterdam)

The seed was found in a Chem91 bud in a room that only contained, NL#5, Sensi SuperSkunk, and Hawaiian Indica. Seed Found by a guy named Weasel, and I think Weasel popped it and gave AJ the clone.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
According to AJ : He thinks Sour Diesel is :

Chem 91 aka "Diesel" x Sensi Super Skunk Hermie (from seed Weasel bought in Amsterdam)

The seed was found in a Chem91 bud in a room that only contained, NL#5, Sensi SuperSkunk, and Hawaiian Indica. Seed Found by a guy named Weasel, and I think Weasel popped it and gave AJ the clone.

So it could of been like this:

TK x Shiva Shanti = Dog Bud
Chemdog 1991 = Dog Bud s1
Dog Bud s1 x SS Super Skunk = Sour Diesel

Shiva Shanti = Garlic Bud x Unknown Kush (Hindu Kush) x Skunk #1

DOG Bud genetics could fairly be something like those here:

Triangle Kush x SuperSkunk
[((Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush) x Pine Tar Kush)] X SuperSkunk (Skunk#1 x Afghani#1)

Triangle Kush x Creeper Afghani#1 Hybrid
[((Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush) x Pine Tar Kush)] X Creeper Afghani#1 Hybrid. (Creeper Sativa x Afghani#1)

Triangle Kush x Shiva Shanti
[((Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush) x Pine Tar Kush)] X Shiva Shanti (Garlic Bud x Hindu Kush) X Skunk#1

Shiva Shanti:
"- The taste, acidic tang of raw garlic, now coexisting with a rich, honeyed scent from the Skunk ancestor. The effect of Shiva Shanti is deep, stress-free and a fine enhancer of physical sensations."

Garlic taste just like ChemD, interesting huh?

Triangle Kush x Shiva Shanti II
[((Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush) x Pine Tar Kush)] X Shiva Shanti II [((Garlic Bud x Hindu Kush) X Skunk#1) X Afghani#1]

Triangle Kush x Shiva Skunk
[((Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush) x Pine Tar Kush)] X Shiva Skunk (Northern Light#5 x Skunk#1 F1)

Triangle Kush x Garlic Bud
[((Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush) x Pine Tar Kush)] X Garlic Bud (Afghani Landrace)

Imo it's around Shiva Shanti I or II or Garlic Bud.

If any of this is true, the Sour Diesel was created out of two Sensi Seeds strains, interesting. Doc u should try reverse ur garlic cut and hit TK with it, see if anything like the Dog pops out...

ThaDocta

Veteran
No offense Lambs-Bread, but that is an awful lot of assumptions in that post. Probably cause more problems than solutions posting all that. Might wanna edit to prevent newb's from making some crazy assumptions, none of which are based in fact.

There is absolutely no evidence to support TK, Shiva Shanti, Garlic Bud, and Chem91 are even related at all in the history of Sour Diesel. Original Chem 91 is bagseed from Norcal/Oregon Border dank herb. Nothing more, nothing less. Please don't assume that they have anything to do with each other without strong evidence.

There is not any evidence that TK has anything to do with chem lines, or whether it, or the original "OG" cut came first. Chicken or the egg, no way to know. TK didn't show up online until 2006, years after OG cuts seeds and hybrids had been sold by the thousands.. OG Kush had been passed around as a clone, s1 seeds, and hybrids for 5 years at that point when it first hit the internet in 2001 with Orgnkid. There were several growers online from Florida in the early 2000's. Most of them got cuts of the OG from Orgnkid, and no one ever made any comments about a local strain being the same. No one online had ever mentioned Triangle Kush from what I remember until Big Ricky and Krome came online..

I have no Idea where you got TK is made of Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush x PTK.. PTK wasn't even a strain back then, because TomHill made that in recent years. The Lemon Thai Hindu Kush backstory is from this asshole John and his old cohort in business, Kailua Kid. And their asshat "brothel brothers" seed company. They completely fabricated the John from Grass Valley, Lemon Thai x Kush, back story and it is complete and utter bullshit. I knew John personally and first hand saw him concoct that story. Please Stop perpetuating it in any fashion.

SO TO CLARIFY, ACCORDING TO NEW INFORMATION FROM AJ, although some other CHEM guys like JJ think it may have been a different cross...

Chem 91 = Bagseed from Norcal/Oregon around 1991. Popped by "Chemdog"

Sour Diesel = Chem 91 x Mid 90's Sensi SuperSkunk Hermi.

Sensi Super Skunk purchased by Weasel in Amsterdam, Chem Clone from "Chemdog" crew. Mass Superskunk aka Virginia Superskunk was not in the Garden that Weasel scored the Sour Diesel seed from.

The only other plants in the room in which the seed that created Sour Diesel was found were: NL#5, Sensi Superskunk, and Hawaiian Indica. So, technically, any of those could have been the father, but according to AJ and Weasel, based on smell/taste/growth/plant, the Sensi Superskunk was the most likely culprit for pollen.

IMHO, TK and the OG Kush lines have zero to do with any of this. Please stop.

Cannavore

Veteran
i kind of figured mss wasnt in sour d. no offense to any breeders working with that cut but ive never seen a good hybrid come from that plant... which always made me wonder if mss was involved in the first place.

much respect, docta

mack 10

Veteran
@ thedocta, AJ never actually said Weasel passed him the sour.
He just said a guy he knew passed him that cut as a house warming gift in 95.
( but it could be, clarification is needed)

At the coming 420 I'm going direct to sensi seeds.
Get me some super skunk and Hawaiian indica and cross them back to the 91
See if we can remake the Sour.
Who's got Nl#5?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
RP Sour D
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 19

true grit

Veteran
I'm with Docta that's a buncha assumptions Lambsbread, using a lot of the more recent reaches to pull the story together.

Knowing some old school breeders who could have had a hand, even they can't make the assumptions/reaches some folks are these days in regards to chem/og

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Just a thought: Sensi super skunk usually had gigantic high yielding colas... Diesel does not...

Since chemdog is known to hermi (easier than the other strains in the room maybe)... maybe chemdog grew a male flower and selfed itself, resulting in Diesel?

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
could be, sour is just a chem 91 s1.
When you grow them next to each other they look very similar.
Sour stretches more, 91 had kinda rounded buds. 91 is straight fuel smell
Sour has more flavours mixed in. Sour takes a week to 2 longer to flower.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

Hold up, we are talking ECSD,(AJ's)cut right?
I would imagine the 91 and original diesel were not as fuel as the east coast cut.
I am 95% sure the most asked for indoor bud that was going around NY and still is, is ECSD. Just known as "sour".

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
No offense Lambs-Bread, but that is an awful lot of assumptions in that post. Probably cause more problems than solutions posting all that. Might wanna edit to prevent newb's from making some crazy assumptions, none of which are based in fact.

There is absolutely no evidence to support TK, Shiva Shanti, Garlic Bud, and Chem91 are even related at all in the history of Sour Diesel. Original Chem 91 is bagseed from Norcal/Oregon Border dank herb. Nothing more, nothing less. Please don't assume that they have anything to do with each other without strong evidence.

There is not any evidence that TK has anything to do with chem lines, or whether it, or the original "OG" cut came first. Chicken or the egg, no way to know. TK didn't show up online until 2006, years after OG cuts seeds and hybrids had been sold by the thousands.. OG Kush had been passed around as a clone, s1 seeds, and hybrids for 5 years at that point when it first hit the internet in 2001 with Orgnkid. There were several growers online from Florida in the early 2000's. Most of them got cuts of the OG from Orgnkid, and no one ever made any comments about a local strain being the same. No one online had ever mentioned Triangle Kush from what I remember until Big Ricky and Krome came online..

I have no Idea where you got TK is made of Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush x PTK.. PTK wasn't even a strain back then, because TomHill made that in recent years. The Lemon Thai Hindu Kush backstory is from this asshole John and his old cohort in business, Kailua Kid. And their asshat "brothel brothers" seed company. They completely fabricated the John from Grass Valley, Lemon Thai x Kush, back story and it is complete and utter bullshit. I knew John personally and first hand saw him concoct that story. Please Stop perpetuating it in any fashion.

SO TO CLARIFY, ACCORDING TO NEW INFORMATION FROM AJ, although some other CHEM guys like JJ think it may have been a different cross...

Chem 91 = Bagseed from Norcal/Oregon around 1991. Popped by "Chemdog"

Sour Diesel = Chem 91 x Mid 90's Sensi SuperSkunk Hermi.

Sensi Super Skunk purchased by Weasel in Amsterdam, Chem Clone from "Chemdog" crew. Mass Superskunk aka Virginia Superskunk was not in the Garden that Weasel scored the Sour Diesel seed from.

The only other plants in the room in which the seed that created Sour Diesel was found were: NL#5, Sensi Superskunk, and Hawaiian Indica. So, technically, any of those could have been the father, but according to AJ and Weasel, based on smell/taste/growth/plant, the Sensi Superskunk was the most likely culprit for pollen.

IMHO, TK and the OG Kush lines have zero to do with any of this. Please stop.

Let me clarify some point before we go any further.

The TK lineage came from Big Ricky him self, and not any asshole. This Big Ricky post was directed to u, do u remember? I posted the post in this theead if I remember right. So don't tell me Im spreading John bullshit, cause I ain't.

Big Ricky said that TK lineage was Lemon Thai x to Hindu Kush, along with a other strain that he thought was PTK.

Not my word but Big Ricky words directed to u... Maybe u should read this post again if u missed it.

The DOG bud come from Cali Oregon BORDER according to Pbud and SC. SC is the dude who sold the bud to Pubd and JB in Crested Butte CO back the early 90s.

Big Ricky explain how the TK went to Hoopa, north cal'town, not far from cali/oregon border, in the late 80's early 90s.

And yes I'm not alone thinking that the DOG bud and the TK, could share same lineage or even be related, Nspecta told me the same. I don't think Nspecta is a fool spreading bullshit false claims.

I won't edit my post, I don't care if newbie dont understand what I posted, they will have to do their homework as we all did...

What I posted ain't based on newbie assomptions but fact brought by the actors of the community. I know the truth is out there, and that we soon find out... To specualte from real fact is actaully a part of the investigation.

Peace Doc

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I'm with Docta that's a buncha assumptions Lambsbread, using a lot of the more recent reaches to pull the story together.

Knowing some old school breeders who could have had a hand, even they can't make the assumptions/reaches some folks are these days in regards to chem/og

I'm not to surprise u're with the Doc true, but u should at leastgo and read Big Ricky and Pbud post before u come tell me about "assumptions"

Not because u guys aint reading the man post, that I'm spreading false claims

Go read guys, it's out there...

Now if someone have evidences or aguments saying Big Ricky and SC or Pbud lied, then the debat is open, bring the arguments...

Peace true

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
The beauty of internet, here's the post I'm refering to, for the TK lineage.

"Blue Dog OCT 2007
doc.....wassup homey?
i have the info on the tks lineage.........and your last comment is dead on......except its never been reffered to as og here, where it was created. ive known the guy who did the cross for ages, surfed, and even had the guy whoop my ass showing me defense technique(kinda nutty) anyways..about a month ago,,,,he decides to start talking about strains(something rare here) most want good, but have no inclination to breed. well he starts talking about the cat piss degenerating(it was big here in late 80s 90s) and how nobody here was really buying bulk of an indica called maple,,,,,something new was needed, and the hindu kush was to be the gal. he crossed this gal to a lemon thai he got from a buddy, and in return this buddy crossed it back with another kush, my guess from taste and structure would be pinetar......
my friends and i have been running tk going on 15 yrs now, and it still packs the best taste and buzz ive ever witnessed,,,,,,,,and after all this time, the degeneration is substantial but its impossible to cull, as she is a weightlifter in a wheelchair."

See Doc, u was the one requesting TK lineage... Aaccording to Big Ricky Aka Blue Dog Olefamillyred etc etc, the TK lineage came str8 from the mouth of the one who breed it.

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor

Yes I am sure nobody will ever know for sure, the main point is that if the room had 4 strains growing in it (regardless of name), the offspring (regardless of name) could have a possibility of four fathers, not just three.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Everything to do with chem sour og lines is an assumption. .. even those that were there dont know for sure.... and imo if they weren't certain then they wont magically figure it out now... the only thing that is fact is chem91 came from bagseed. Sour came from bagseed... and thats sayin that everything said prior is truth... the cold hard facts are that we will never know n even if we did find out its not likely to be repeated successfully. .. those chem bag seeds were 3 in a million.... some of the most legendary seeds ever n they were free..

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Everything to do with chem sour og lines is an assumption. .. even those that were there dont know for sure.... and imo if they weren't certain then they wont magically figure it out now... the only thing that is fact is chem91 came from bagseed. Sour came from bagseed... and thats sayin that everything said prior is truth... the cold hard facts are that we will never know n even if we did find out its not likely to be repeated successfully. .. those chem bag seeds were 3 in a million.... some of the most legendary seeds ever n they were free..

Science can do miracles, what was impossible or unthinkable 20 years ago, is now happening.

What when they will date clones to the year the seed was germinated? When they will dna sample all genetics and find out whats whats?
This ain't impossible as matter of fact.. When this day come we will know who lied and who say the truth.

What's funny now, is that it match with 'John bullshit story' according to the Docta. Is this just a coïncidence? Did John read BR post and made the story his own?

What you saying Docta? That Big Ricky and Krome are full of shit about TK lineage, age and origines? If it's the case, now that's a news...

Latest posts

Latest posts