What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye Joey Weed

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
C99 this morning. Fruit punch funk...

picture.php

HB.

Spaventa

Veteran
That plant should finish around late September/early October. I'm in the 30's.

HB.

Excellent. Im buying a place at 43 but will be pushing it as far as I can. I want to work on pure hazes and landrace sats so we'll see really but good luck with finishing yours, I loved C99 many years - I was passed an unusual clone that smelled and tasted of sweet cherry with a hint of menthol on the exhale and some incense in the smoke as it burned filled the room. It was from the C99 F2 release from Spice Brothers.

If any of this rings bells with anyone who has FFs C99 cut, pls message me.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone finish the JW C99 yet?

I thought C99 was a priotity for you?
The way you were riding the train I figured youd have some done or just about done by now.
What gives?

Edit:
Sorry... That was Bros Grimms new release your wer riding... Just saw that post too.
:tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
Yep. It's curing now.

HB.

Was that an outdoor JW c99 Hemphrey? And if so how long has it been done?

I don't have anything that's faster to finish than c99, I still let it go 58-61 days, 5-10% amber.

I've got another month roughly before my JW c99's are done, had supplemental lights on them until 8/26 to veg them up a bit. Still running an F1 from about ten years ago as well as about eight f2's made since then. Looking forward to getting any c99 done, been out for several months now

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Was that an outdoor JW c99 Hemphrey? And if so how long has it been done?

I don't have anything that's faster to finish than c99, I still let it go 58-61 days, 5-10% amber.

I've got another month roughly before my JW c99's are done, had supplemental lights on them until 8/26 to veg them up a bit. Still running an F1 from about ten years ago as well as about eight f2's made since then. Looking forward to getting any c99 done, been out for several months now

It was outdoors, started from seed in my little seedling greenhouse in the yard. I think I started the seeds in April? Can't remember exactly.

HB.