What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stop using Clonex!

Canna-Bass

You are geneticly modifying anything that comes in contace said product.
Use aloe from an aloe plant for organic rooting medium.
CLONEX KILLS.

mg75

i never knew you can genetically modify a plant with a gel. don't you need an expensive lab with some evil scientists in order to genetically modify anything?

C

Classy@Home

Soaking willow branches in water gives an excellent rooting solution, natural and cheap...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Step one: Cut clone.

Step two: stick in peat puck.

Step three: keep puck moist and give it a little light.

No chemicals necessary.

Plants wanna live. Roots are their mouths. They'll grow 'em if there's water nearby.

A

ak-51

CLONEX KILLS.
You really need to qualify these statements with some kind of evidence or something.

Cappy

Step one: Cut clone.

Step two: stick in peat puck.

Step three: keep puck moist and give it a little light.

No chemicals necessary.

Plants wanna live. Roots are their mouths. They'll grow 'em if there's water nearby.

or....

Step one: cut clone

Step two: stick in a cup of water

Steo three: provide a little light and be patient

also no chemicals necessary :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ive run a few bottles of clonex and gotten good results and good plants....you need to back this up with evidence before making stupid claims. i will say that my success rate has increased since switching to dutchmaster replicator combined with a roots xcel/great white mix in the solution....finally getting explosive roots, with clonex i would get roots but it would be like two or three poking out...i lke seeing a dozen white hairs popping from my rockwool cubes..

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
or....Step two: stick in a cup of water

I used to clone in water. The reason I like the peat pucks is that they give the clone a little mini medium for the roots to establish themselves in.

I feel like I am doing less damage when I put a newly-rooted cut which has roots poking out of a puck into a larger container than if I take a bare plant with all of its roots exposed and fill medium in around those roots. I feel like it would be less of a shock to have your whole medium move with you to the new medium.

My clones seem healthier since I started doing it this way, but I would recommend that everybody do what works best for them.

Marshall

ive run a few bottles of clonex and gotten good results and good plants....you need to back this up with evidence before making stupid claims. i will say that my success rate has increased since switching to dutchmaster replicator combined with a roots xcel/great white mix in the solution....finally getting explosive roots, with clonex i would get roots but it would be like two or three poking out...i lke seeing a dozen white hairs popping from my rockwool cubes..

I would get the same thing a 4-5 roots popping out the coco/peat plug and that is it. Then they wouldnt get any longer either. But another grower growing the same strain (i got my original cuts from him) used clonex and rockwool and had the explosive results. weird

are you using this new solution to soak your rockwool cubes or just a few days later when its time to rewater the rockwool?

RaNgEr RiCk

I have used clonex to successfully create hundreds of clones. I have not lost a clone since I have been using clonex. What is your basis for these claims? I call shenanigans......

CLONEX KILLS.

LMFAO, man are you serious, i have used clonex with great results. I now think someone will say straight honey from the hive, that can't be duplicated by man, which i use also as a rooting assistant, will be doing plants some harm in some weird way as well........

Can't wait....:tiphat:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
How about 40 clones in dirt...no clonex...no bottom heat....just stable air temps.

40 DIRT CLONES....NO CLONEX

picture.php

NICE ROOT SYSTEM

picture.php

100% STRIKE RATE

picture.php

As for clonex genetically modifying a plant....I don't think so...I've used it in the past and nothing changeid.

Anyway you don't really need it.

LET'S CLONE IN DIRT.

C

cheesey

CLONEX KILLS.

what ever next . how about dont use jiffi pucks they will turn clones hermie .

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Clonex genetically modifies plants??? You must know something that we don't, show us some info please.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts